Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

mjm

Star Member
Feb 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. Create GCKEY account
2. Click "Add (link) your application to your account"
3. Enter requested details (We used Principal Applicant’s Name, Birthday and passport details)
4. For the number of person in application, I typed 4. (Both Parents, Sponsor and Co-signer). Children not included.

Hope that it works.
I need some guidance - Created GCKey Account and Clicked Add an existing application to this account

Program - Category - Permanent Residence
Sub-Cat - Family Class (Parent and grandparent)
Application Details:
Selected - Family Name, Given Name and Date of Birth
(provided info of the Applicant - Father)
Applicant's Personal Info - Passport
(provided Passport info of Applicant - father)
Other Application Info - (is it Sponsors info)
Province - ONLY CHOICES of Canadidan Provinces
City
Current Marital Status

Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application = (I am only sponsoring my Father)

Please advise - cannot locate application

Anne21

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
I need some guidance - Created GCKey Account and Clicked Add an existing application to this account

Application Details:
City
Current Marital Status

Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application = (I am only sponsoring my Father)

That applies to the Principal Applicant. Then question is “Where does the applicant intend to live in Canada?”.. So the Province and the City and the Marital Status should match on the answer on the form.

If your single/not married and only sponsoring you father, the answer should be 2.

Reactions: mjm

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021

Application Details:
City
Current Marital Status

In imm0008 PA has entered the province and city to live. You should enter the same.

Reactions: mjm

mjm

Star Member
Feb 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That applies to the Principal Applicant. Then question is “Where does the applicant intend to live in Canada?”.. So the Province and the City and the Marital Status should match on the answer on the form.

If your single/not married and only sponsoring you father, the answer should be 2.

I am Married with 4 Children and Sponsoring my Father Only - No co-signer - What would be Answer for Number of Family Members???

microbio1

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi All,

are you able to access your myCIC account? I cannot open mine and it is going back to the main page that I need to log-in again.

Thanks

rafeeq988

Jan 28, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am Married with 4 Children and Sponsoring my Father Only - No co-signer - What would be Answer for Number of Family Members???
6 if your dad is not married (widowed or divorced and has no dependent children.

priyankaj

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
I had applied for my parents under the parents sponsorship program in March 2021 and they received their medical in November 2021. Their medical was done in November in India. My mother has pulmonary (lung) fibrosis. She received a request for additional medical information. Since they were scheduled to come to Canada in the first week of January, I inquired at the Visa Medical office at the hospital in India where their medical was done and they informed that additional medical could be done in Canada. I thought we could do the additional medical in Canada. They arrived in Canada in the first week of January and got hit with Covid and my mom got hit harder. She was at the hospital for 7 days and she is now on Oxygen 4lpm 24/7. She is in a state where I can't take them back to India nor I can get their additional medical done here. I am inquiring about the medicals as to how much wait time they will have at the clinic because she is on full time oxygen. I am their only daughter. Even if I send them back to India there is no one to look after them. Please let me know who should I contact to expedite their case of parental sponsorship. Is there any way to request to have their immigration done asap on the basis of humanitarian grounds? If yes, how should I proceed. Any guidance in this regard is appreciated.
HI Susat,
First all . I can feel your pain and i really hope your mother gets better
Now about her application and medical.
Your application is not rejected just requested another medical. So first what you should do is give an explanation to IRCC saying why you can't do medical on time as Your mother is sick due to covid. They will understand (due to covid ) the delay in Medical
They have asked Lung test (which might not come true , i hope doesn't ), so once your mother is good then do medical and provide them report
Now if at that point medical comes something unexpected and they reject then you should TRY humanitarian ground .

You wouldn't want to complicate your application for fear. So just take care you mother, love her so she she has to be with you and recover for you :)
lots Love and care