Med's Done....
February or March(can't remember) Redo it Dec 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2014 (collected 25-02-2014)
I just logged into the application portal. It used to show the program and category but its now no longer showing those. Only showing submitted and time. Has anyone noticed the same?
Yeah mine is the same. Noticed it on mid night after the cut off for sending application in

Reactions: amyn27 and itralala

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah, only dependant resume was not attached, principal applicant was present. I guess that shouldn't be the cause of rejection an application. As my mom is housewife and both the kids are already working in Canada.
In any case, I think they will ask for the info later if they need. This might cause delay but not the rejection, from other forums I'm reading.
My parents' resumes are very short and brief. It's like half page lol

Reactions: Bimpsy_7

Ashlesh007

Jul 30, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I received the below email from CIC, but when I log in, I cannot view any updates or view the application. Does anyone know anything about this?

This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.

This email is to notify you that your permanent residence application status has been updated on your IRCC Permanent Residence portal account.

To view your permanent residence application status, log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

You can access the portal using this link: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

ndhindsa

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I received the below email from CIC, but when I log in, I cannot view any updates or view the application. Does anyone know anything about this?

This email is to notify you that your permanent residence application status has been updated on your IRCC Permanent Residence portal account.

To view your permanent residence application status, log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

You can access the portal using this link: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
Hi .. When did you submit your PGP application?

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I received similar email, but didn't find any updates on my application when I checked on portal

aonedoc

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
Nomination.....
09-2011
AOR Received.
01-03-2012
Med's Request
01-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012. Ecas: "in process" since 10th May. and We have received your Medical.
Passport Req..
30 August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th September 2012--COPR
LANDED..........
23rd September 2012
Hello Friends, I submitted my application for pgp on october 18. I just saw a message on one of the forum on facebook. I am concerned about my IMM 5406 form. under imm 5406 - Two forms were done on online portal --My father (principal applicant )and my mother( Dependant ).
I also have a 48 year old sister who is not financially dependant on my parent and she is not canadian citizen. She is married and has her own family,
My question, Should my father has done a separate form for my sister under IMM 5406 as dependant?
Thank you

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Hello Friends, I submitted my application for pgp on october 18. I just saw a message on one of the forum on facebook. I am concerned about my IMM 5406 form. under imm 5406 - Two forms were done on online portal --My father (principal applicant )and my mother( Dependant ).
I also have a 48 year old sister who is not financially dependant on my parent and she is not canadian citizen. She is married and has her own family,
My question, Should my father has done a separate form for my sister under IMM 5406 as dependant?
Thank you
I wont sweat it, if they need anything extra, they would request for an updated one

Reactions: aonedoc

amyn27

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Hi Everyone,

Hi, Can you please advise if this email was sent to the Sponsor or Principal applicant ? Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi All,
Does anyone know when Intent of Sponsorship form will open for 2021?

thanks & regards
There isn't going to be one for 2021. You have to wait until 2022.

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
So, I got the invitation on September 24 2021 to apply for my parents. Invited my father and mother, along with my 2 other brothers as dependents as well (17 and 21 years old). The mail said I have to submit within 60 days. I submitted on Nov 23rd at 8 pm but the app says I submitted on Nov 24th at 2 am (probably Ontario time?). I have pretty much submitted all the docs required along with my wife and my SIN no for income. Should I be worried?

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
So, I got the invitation on September 24 2021 to apply for my parents. Invited my father and mother, along with my 2 other brothers as dependents as well (17 and 21 years old). The mail said I have to submit within 60 days. I submitted on Nov 23rd at 8 pm but the app says I submitted on Nov 24th at 2 am (probably Ontario time?). I have pretty much submitted all the docs required along with my wife and my SIN no for income. Should I be worried?
The deadline for submission was December 6 so you should be fine.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/sponsor-parents-grandparents/apply.html

Reactions: sababx