+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

vijaynag18

Jan 9, 2018
Hi All,

I forgot to attach CV/Resume for dependants. Can I still send it via webform? Or just have to wait for it.
Is this big issue?

Thank you,

vijaynag18

Jan 9, 2018
Webform us not allowing to attach attachments. Can I submit it again with the attachments second time. Will it cause issues.

edinera

Apr 16, 2016
Did you include a letter explaining the situation in the second application? If not you might have to submit a third application with this letter.. just kidding :)
Yes. I did give my explanation in the letter. So should it be good enough ?

edinera

Apr 16, 2016
Webform us not allowing to attach attachments. Can I submit it again with the attachments second time. Will it cause issues.
I too forgot to keep the invitation letter first, so i did a second submission with an explanation letter for the duplicate submission

Hmmmm

Mar 24, 2019
Anyone who submitted their parents file this year in Sept/Oct got AOR yet?
Any link where all people update their application status. I remember there was a page.

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
I would just wait for them to come back with missing document request instead of multiple applications that may get assigned to diff officers

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am not sure you can raise webform without an application number assigned after AOR, the best would be to wait until they ask for missing documents I think
As long as they don't return application right away, it shall be good. I also went back to school and started a new career this year so I was kinda worried that my income wouldn't satisfy for this year...

Reactions: Bimpsy_7

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello. I had a couple of questions regarding Parents Sponsorship application:

My mother will be the principal applicant with dad as dependent. I am a citizen here, family size is 2 (wife and I). My brother is in India with his family of 3 (wife + kid).

Q1. For resumes, do I need to submit my resume as well?

I understand with my mom as principal applicant, her resume + my dad + my brothers resume is required (immediate dependents in India).

2. For fee, should I pay for Biometrics fee along with application + landing fee?

I could not find if Biometrics is to be paid for.

Thanks!
I guess my reply is a bit late.
If you read the guide again carefully, you will know that your brother's family is NOT part of this application.

His wife and kid should not be in IMM 0008. Your brother's information and yours should be in the "Additional family Information" form (IMM 5406}.
Q1. Only include that for applicant and dependent. They do not want sponsor's CV.

Not familar with Biometrics fee. But I think they do send reminder for paying biometrics fee if that's not already included in the initial application fee paid.

vijaynag18

Jan 9, 2018
As long as they don't return application right away, it shall be good. I also went back to school and started a new career this year so I was kinda worried that my income wouldn't satisfy for this year...
Yeah, only dependant resume was not attached, principal applicant was present. I guess that shouldn't be the cause of rejection an application. As my mom is housewife and both the kids are already working in Canada.
In any case, I think they will ask for the info later if they need. This might cause delay but not the rejection, from other forums I'm reading.

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Yes, as for your income they are interested in up to 2020 and not 2021, you should be fine