+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
thank you so much for the information. so I'll wait for that email from them. I am so scared it's only a month left for the deadline(December 6)
You're welcome. I think that deadline is for initial application submission. Once they ask you for documents, they will give you time to submit it.

clau2021

Oct 26, 2021
Hello Folks,
About uploading supporting documentation, I have my mum's birth certificate translated and certified, which option I should choose when selecting your document type and upload it, Translation and affidavit or other?
Thank you

Lovleen

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Toronto
hello Guys. Need Urgent Help!! I received an invitation to apply for my parents and brother this year. I have a question. My brother is under 22 and is currently in Canada finished school and will soon be applying for his post-graduation work permit. He is single, My question is if he will be on his post-graduation work permit and will be working he is still under 22. He will still be considered dependent in this application right as CIC website just mentioned 2 requirements for dependent children it's under 22 and doesn't have a spouse. Just wondering if anyone has additional information or someone in a similar situation?? I did call CIC they said the same thing but I just wanna get additional information just. in case.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hello Guys. Need Urgent Help!! I received an invitation to apply for my parents and brother this year. I have a question. My brother is under 22 and is currently in Canada finished school and will soon be applying for his post-graduation work permit. He is single, My question is if he will be on his post-graduation work permit and will be working he is still under 22. He will still be considered dependent in this application right as CIC website just mentioned 2 requirements for dependent children it's under 22 and doesn't have a spouse. Just wondering if anyone has additional information or someone in a similar situation?? I did call CIC they said the same thing but I just wanna get additional information just. in case.
He is under 22 so still a dependant and included in your total family members.

manram

Oct 12, 2021
Few Questions,

1) Do I need to consider my spose in income calculation for 2018,2019 and 2020 if I got married only in 2021?
2) My family size is 3 and I am only short by 1700$ for my income in 2018 to meet the minimum criteria? Is that an issue and anyway I can overcome this?
3) I already have sponsored my wife and waiting for result, Does that affect my parents sponsorship application?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Few Questions,

1) Do I need to consider my spose in income calculation for 2018,2019 and 2020 if I got married only in 2021?
2) My family size is 3 and I am only short by 1700$ for my income in 2018 to meet the minimum criteria? Is that an issue and anyway I can overcome this?
3) I already have sponsored my wife and waiting for result, Does that affect my parents sponsorship application?
2. If you are short in 2018 you are not eligible. If you are short of LICO by even a few dollars, your application is refused. Only way to overcome is if your income increases by that amount in 2018.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Few Questions,

Your wife only counts from the year you got married. You don’t qualify if you don’t meet LICO for your family size. $1700 is a significant amount.

Reactions: ccua

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
Yes, You should submit all.
Sorry, I've only just started working on the forms. Where does it say you need more than just the first 2 pages of the passports? Thanks.

PGP2021Visa

Nov 5, 2021
hi all, can someone help me out.
i'm looking to sponsor my 2 siblings and parents. one of my sibling is 23, but he was and still is dependent financially to my father. ICRC says, if child 22 or over, must be dependent financially AND have mental or physical condition. Does this mean that my brother has be financially dependant and is either mentally sick or physically disabled and cannot work due to that ? He has been studying continuously. Please help if anyone know.