Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Confused about two things. Please help!

1) Does the sponsor need to sign the document checklist by hand still? If yes, where? I don't see any provisions for signing this document.
2) Do we still need to upload photos if biometrics are being taken? If no, will the photos from their old biometrics work or not? We have this page, but the guide doesn't say anything about it.

Last edited:

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Confused about two things. Please help!

1) Does the sponsor need to sign the document checklist by hand still? If yes, where? I don't see any provisions for signing this document.
2) Do we still need to upload photos if biometrics are being taken? If no, will the photos from their old biometrics work or not? We have this page, but the guide doesn't say anything about it.
1. I am not aware of a requirement to sign the document checklist.
2. If you mean passport photograph, it is required regardless of biometrics. If there is already a biometrics for the applicant, the VO knows how to connect it using the UCI you quoted when completing the form. And if they still need biometrics, they would reach out.

Reactions: savarana

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
What are you answering to this?

Do you want us to contact you using the email address used for this account? (required)

If yes, then will they use this email to contact us?
I am confused because it says "All correspondence will go to this address unless you include your email address below"

Should we answer no and write the email address there?
If you have access to the email account you can say Yes, if not say no and provide the email address you want

Reactions: wvo2017

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do we have a tracking sheet within this group to track the status of applicants ? If so, can you share the link

savarana

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. I am not aware of a requirement to sign the document checklist.
2. If you mean passport photograph, it is required regardless of biometrics. If there is already a biometrics for the applicant, the VO knows how to connect it using the UCI you quoted when completing the form. And if they still need biometrics, they would reach out.
Thanks for clarifying #2!

For#1, this is what I am referring to:

savarana

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how do i find old UCI number for current PGP PR app, if parents already have a visitor visa?
It will be in the emails that they received during their visitor visa application.

Jul 23, 2016
how do i find old UCI number for current PGP PR app, if parents already have a visitor visa?
Its not mandatory, they say that you provide if you know it. Same with my parents, they did the visitor visa through an agent who is no longer in business and we dont know the UCI number, so left the field blank. But if you have it, put it.

Reactions: Bimpsy_7

erkaler

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Its not mandatory, they say that you provide if you know it. Same with my parents, they did the visitor visa through an agent who is no longer in business and we dont know the UCI number, so left the field blank. But if you have it, put it.
UCI is there on Canadian Visitor Visa. Even if you will leave it blank, that's ok.

roshnee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
I got a letter for a parent sponsor, I do have two siblings under 22 as dependent children of my parent. Issues are that all together we become a family of 8 and my income is less for 8. But my brother is in 2nd year of Engineering and by the time he comes to Canada he can earn his own and will not be dependent so can I write a letter to CIC and explain this....will my file be accepted

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I got a letter for a parent sponsor, I do have two siblings under 22 as dependent children of my parent. Issues are that all together we become a family of 8 and my income is less for 8. But my brother is in 2nd year of Engineering and by the time he comes to Canada he can earn his own and will not be dependent so can I write a letter to CIC and explain this....will my file be accepted
No, it won't be accepted. You must have enough income to cover yourself, your dependents, your parents and your parents' dependents.

Reactions: canuck78