+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes , I am still PR and received invite.

Did not apply for citizenship. Waiting for Liberal last year election campaign promise to reduce fee:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Free citizenship applications are pretty far down the list of priorities especially given the huge amount of money the government has spent. If you want citizenship just pay for it. Still subsidized by the government.

Chu2017

Apr 13, 2017
Hello,
I have received invite for my parents sponsorship yesterday. Can anyone help me addressing two questions? 1. Do I have to fill a separate application for each parent (mother and father)? 2. I am legally separated, do I have to count my spouse in the number of family members count?
thx

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
Hello,
I have received invite for my parents sponsorship yesterday. Can anyone help me addressing two questions? 1. Do I have to fill a separate application for each parent (mother and father)? 2. I am legally separated, do I have to count my spouse in the number of family members count?
thx
1/ One application is for both parents. In the application. you will pick one parent (mother or father) to become main applicant and the other would be spouse of the main applicant
2/ If you are just separated, then there wouldn't be any impact on the family size yet until you get official divorce

Last edited: