+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Felix_PGP2021

Star Member
May 13, 2022
Hi

I have submitted ATIP request more than a month ago, I haven't got any response yet. Do you know the timelines?

Thanks
Raj
Good question. I have sent one 2 weeks ago and nothing came back yet. I heard the timeline for IRCC is 30 days. For CBSA, it may take a long time as I heard a friend who have been waiting for more than 3 months.

Hope it helps.

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Good question. I have sent one 2 weeks ago and nothing came back yet. I heard the timeline for IRCC is 30 days. For CBSA, it may take a long time as I heard a friend who have been waiting for more than 3 months.

Hope it helps.
CBSA was actually faster in my experience, I got the result in 2-3 weeks. Just make sure to upload not just the consent form, but also ID for sponsor, PA, and dependents.

Reactions: Felix_PGP2021

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
I applied for GCMS notes and the latest note just says the Police Certificates were received on 5th April 2023, and 'PAPER FILE LOCATION MOVED TO : PGP FOR VO REVIEW'. nothing after that. does anyone know what that means?

Felix_PGP2021

Star Member
May 13, 2022
Just got an email email from IRCC today Jan 2 2024, Informing me to prepare the necessary requirement for the submission of passport for visa stamping, Yeehey, after 26 months of waiting. I hope everybody too, got the same email. Good Luck n Hanppy New Year
Congratulations! What a great news for the new year. I wonder if you can share your timeline. I am particularly interested in the length of security screening if you went through it.

Thanks and happy new year.

JUNB

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
Congratulations! What a great news for the new year. I wonder if you can share your timeline. I am particularly interested in the length of security screening if you went through it.

Thanks and happy new year.
with regards to security screening, I was ask for a Saudi Arabia PCC which I did not provide. It is near impossible for me to get a Saudi PCC since I have been out of the country for more than 15 yrs and have to be physically present in Saudi Arabia to get a PCC.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Application summitted : Oct 31 2021
Application transferred from Mississauga to Montreal for further processing : June 2022
CSQ aprroved : Oct 2022
Email received regarding PCC and Medical Exam : March 2023
Medical Approved : April 2023
Email received regarding Pre-Arrival Services : May 2023
PPR : Jan 2 2024

Felix_PGP2021

Star Member
May 13, 2022
with regards to security screening, I was ask for a Saudi Arabia PCC which I did not provide. It is near impossible for me to get a Saudi PCC since I have been out of the country for more than 15 yrs and have to be physically present in Saudi Arabia to get a PCC.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Application summitted : Oct 31 2021
Application transferred from Mississauga to Montreal for further processing : June 2022
CSQ aprroved : Oct 2022
Email received regarding PCC and Medical Exam : March 2023
Medical Approved : April 2023
Email received regarding Pre-Arrival Services : May 2023
PPR : Jan 2 2024
Thanks for sharing your story. All the best!

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My parents application was rejected a couple weeks ago due to my income didn't meet the threshold in 2018. IRCC said the application was withdrawn as I selected "withdraw when ineligible".

Has this happened to anyone before but selected "proceed with the application" regardless? IRCC said I couldn't appeal the decision unless "proceed with the application" was checked? Thank you.

mjani81

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
My parents application was rejected a couple weeks ago due to my income didn't meet the threshold in 2018. IRCC said the application was withdrawn as I selected "withdraw when ineligible".

Has this happened to anyone before but selected "proceed with the application" regardless? IRCC said I couldn't appeal the decision unless "proceed with the application" was checked? Thank you.
I m not sure about this selections. But do you meet the income eligibility threshold after submitting the application?
I know individual's whose application were returned & refunded stating similar reason.
I am not sure about the selections they made while filing applications.
in certain case they may consider
What is the status for you now? When did you submitted 2nd medical and what’s the status now ?
Submitted 2nd medical by end of November
Currently sent for visa stamping

testNewPlace

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
I m not sure about this selections. But do you meet the income eligibility threshold after submitting the application?
I know individual's whose application were returned & refunded stating similar reason.
I am not sure about the selections they made while filing applications.
in certain case they may consider

Submitted 2nd medical by end of November
Currently sent for visa stamping
When did you send it for stamping ?

We have ours stuck on passport sent to IRCC delhi since 28-Dec... no movement after that