+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

vasy

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Hi did anyone receive ecopr recently from India after Submitting passports in India. How much time did it take?

Mayamy

Jul 31, 2022
Hi All from PGP 2021, 23 month time period is complete for pgp 2021 applicants. All stuck in Vancouver office did any one find any update update ? , following the spread sheet its seems Vancouver office is not processing any pgp file...
Me too … I am waiting for médical and biometric… Vancouver office…

Mayamy

Jul 31, 2022
Me too … I am waiting for médical and biometric… Vancouver office…
Me from PGP 2021 …. I am here in Canada as visitor since 2016 and every year they give me Extension that mean I am here legally but I can’t study or work.. I hope to hear good news from Vancouver office.. for me and all..

NoorPirani

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Is anyone still waiting from Vancouver office? nothing since last year june after biometrics
Same here, got the pre-arrival letter last year in September 2022, and since then NO NEWS, GCMS says the same thing, Background check is under process.

Felix_PGP2021

Star Member
May 13, 2022
Do Canadian Border website also have this service ?
Yes, because of access to information act, you can also order notes from CBSA. You can submit a request under the Privacy Act online.

Canada Border Services Agency

The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) ensures Canada's security and prosperity by facilitating and overseeing international travel and trade across Canada's border.

For more information, you can visit their website.

NoorPirani

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Yes, because of access to information act, you can also order notes from CBSA. You can submit a request under the Privacy Act online.

The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) ensures Canada's security and prosperity by facilitating and overseeing international travel and trade across Canada's border.

Thanks, this is very helpful.

movais

Sep 10, 2018

do you know how to fill this out? they are asking things which i have no answer to lol

Raj2202

Star Member
May 16, 2019

Hi

I have submitted ATIP request more than a month ago, I haven't got any response yet. Do you know the timelines?

Thanks
Raj