Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
That’s a very long time to be waiting. It’s also past the 21 months processing time.
Have you tried calling IRCC or raising a web inquire through the webform?
I’ve also seen folks talk about requesting the notes on the file. I believe that is done through this link but I’m not certain. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html
Thank you For your reply,

I am tried webforms and did not got any reply back. I am requesting GCMS notes on the file. No progress. I have tried calling IRCC via phone, getting disconnected with message "Try another time"

It is not helpful. So was checking if someone has similar situation and know about it

Thanks

Felix_PGP2021

Star Member
May 13, 2022

I am tried webforms and did not got any reply back. I am requesting GCMS notes on the file. No progress. I have tried calling IRCC via phone, getting disconnected with message "Try another time"

It is not helpful. So was checking if someone has similar situation and know about it

Thanks
If I read your signature correctly, your application was sent in 2018. That means you have been waiting for approval for 5 years! Is that true!
Thanks.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017

Thanks
contact your MP if you haven't heard anything since 2019. It's been too long.

Reactions: Another-Immigrant

Prince0304

Apr 27, 2019
Hello Everyone
URGENT

I have received a letter to submit passports of my parents sponsorship to issue permanent residence.
BUT my parents are already in Canada on Super visa.
They said in letter if you are in Canada then you don’t required to submit passport and you will landed virtually. And send the web form with in 5 days if you are in Canada.
Is that all I have to do or there is more?
Please advise

faaarii

Oct 11, 2023
Hello Everyone
URGENT

I have received a letter to submit passports of my parents sponsorship to issue permanent residence.
They said in letter if you are in Canada then you don’t required to submit passport and you will landed virtually. And send the web form with in 5 days if you are in Canada.
Please advise
In their email they ask for some info and require a response within a week I think.
So reply that email with the info requested and then they will send a link for PR card etc.
This is all what I know, may be someone else can also comment.

Reactions: Prince0304

Felix_PGP2021

Star Member
May 13, 2022
Hello Everyone
URGENT

Please advise
Congratulations. Could you please share your timeline?

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Hello, I am a 2022 batch for PGP. Have yet to receive PCC request. From all your experience, what do you suggest: Parents are older and one of them dont need biometrics due to age. HOwever, do they both need PCC from ALL countries of the world? They were lived in many countries throughout their lives for more than 6 months. This can be a huge ordeal to go back to places they were in say the 1970s, 80s, 90s!

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Hello, I am a 2022 batch for PGP. Have yet to receive PCC request. From all your experience, what do you suggest: Parents are older and one of them dont need biometrics due to age. HOwever, do they both need PCC from ALL countries of the world? They were lived in many countries throughout their lives for more than 6 months. This can be a huge ordeal to go back to places they were in say the 1970s, 80s, 90s!
Wait for the PCC request, it will list all the countries they want a PCC for.

You can also proactively submit PCC via webform for country of birth, current country of residence, and countries they stayed at for more than 6 months in the past 10 years. They might then not send you a PCC request at all.

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Wait for the PCC request, it will list all the countries they want a PCC for.

You can also proactively submit PCC via webform for country of birth, current country of residence, and countries they stayed at for more than 6 months in the past 10 years. They might then not send you a PCC request at all.
Thank you for your guidance on this matter. The countries they lived in for more than 6 months was before retirement and have retired for way more than 10 years. I will submit a PCC via webform from their country of birth, which is easiest to address. Thank you again.

mjani81

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Start collecting PCC from all those countries where they lived for 6+ months