File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
Hi Everyone, Wanted to check if anyone has encountered this. Both my parents currently live in India. My Dad used to work in UAE but retired in Dec 2009 and since then has been in India. Mom has always been in India and has not lived in UAE. CIC previously requested police clearance from India which we did submit but now is requesting police clearance from UAE for both. I really don't understand how can they expect police clearance from someone who hasnt lived in a country since 14 years or from someone who hasnt lived in the country at all?
Any suggestions?
it's weird for them to ask UAE PCC for your mother if she's never been there. I feel like the CIC agents have a bit flexibility to come up with the requirements and they love their power trips. Even though your mom hasn't lived there I hope she has at least visited UAE because you have to quote a number from the visa. I just went through this with my mother. She had left UAE 25 years ago, but the police there didn't have a record. So she had to visit there for a couple days just so she could have a record, and the PCC could be generated.

NoorPirani

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Anyone with Vancouver office still waiting?
Yes Vancouver Office, applied Nov 2021, The Pre-Arrival letter was received last year September 2022, but still NO news. feel like *beep* these LAZY immigration officers. Processing time is 21 months as per CIC.

Reactions: Mayamy

mjani81

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Hello

I trust that you are keeping very well!!

Urgent Help Required::

• Parents PR have been granted already under the PGP Programe.
  • Parents will be landing on Tuesday 10 October 2023 - in 2 Days via Land Cross road border from USA

Parents Details

Father : Principal Applicant - PGP program - PR granted
Mother : Secondary/dependent Applicant - PGP program - PR granted

Issue / Problem :: Mother's COPR document have been Lost or Misplaced (COPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence),
Will my Mother be allowed to Enter Canada with only Passport Stamp through the Land Canada border from USA??
Will Immigration office issue a NEW COPR while crossing border for my mother to allow her to Enter Canada ??
What if someone lost the COPR in the Flight or at Airport while travelling ?
Mother has a Valid Super VISA - will she be allowed to Enter to Canada using that ?
Mother will be allowed to stay at USA if just in case if Canada does not allow to enter ?
Do i have to go for Urgent Webform? Is it going to work to issue new COPR document at Road Land Cananda Border?
Mother has a COPR's Photo of the documents received from IRCC but the Original has been lost
Mother is having Super VISA stamp in Passport anyway.

More Details :

Both - Father and mother have passport stamped with PR VISA but ONLY mother's COPR has been lost. mother is dependent
Mother has VALID USA visitor VISA and Canada SUPER VISA - COPR received and NOT LOST
Mother has VALID USA visitor VISA and Canada SUPER VISA - COPR received and LOST , what should we do ?

Please Help me asap as i my mother has been very scared and family is under stress.

Thanks you so much in advance,
would suggest to call IRCC instead of only dropping webform. Nowadays they answer the call, better would be to guided by officials.
hopefully you will not have major problems.

Mayamy

Jul 31, 2022
Yes Vancouver Office, applied Nov 2021, The Pre-Arrival letter was received last year September 2022, but still NO news. feel like *beep* these LAZY immigration officers. Processing time is 21 months as per CIC.
The same.. I am still waiting..

TDot_Jay

Oct 2, 2023
Finally Received eCOPR today -
Here is my timeline :
Profile - PGP - Parents Grand Parents - Inland (Both Parents)
ITA - Oct 13, 2022
Application submitted and AOR - Nov 25, 2022
PR confirmation mail received - Sept 14, 2023
PR portal credentials received and address and picture submitted- Sept 22, 2023
ECoPR received - Oct 11, 2023

Waiting on PR Card now

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
Here is my timeline :
ITA - Oct 13, 2022

Waiting on PR Card now
Looks like you're a 2022 applicant. You should post this on that forum.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/e/2PACX-1vQWZLwr_NxKM0TIRWrslTBp9V1b7nvDX-VVq8CwVbYN4KOSWVJ-X94Nq7t3azsSBEDWPVG55ADhK-r-/pubhtml?gid=1985433238&single=true&pli=1&urp=gmail_link

jimmyche

May 7, 2015
First medical - Feb 2022
Just got request for second medical exam.
Seems a little odd as we still have roughly 4 months remaining before the first one expires.

Reactions: mjani81

Felix_PGP2021

Star Member
May 13, 2022
Can someone help me with a question regarding my parents’ extension of stay in Canada?

Is “waiting for a final decision on the PR application” a legitimate reason for the extension?

Thanks!

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
First medical - Feb 2022
Just got request for second medical exam.
Seems a little odd as we still have roughly 4 months remaining before the first one expires.
Might be good news, PR could be about to be approved and they want to give your parents more time to do their landing.

Reactions: jimmyche

tvijay92

Jul 8, 2015
Does anyone has their BG check stuck at N/A for quite sometime ? Does anyone know the processing time after the BG turns to N/A?

mjani81

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Here is my timeline :
ITA - Oct 13, 2022

Waiting on PR Card now
R u inland applicant ?