Nomination.....
7-1-2015
AOR Received.
11 - 2 - 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with documents
File Transfer...
11-2-2015
Hello Guys I applied my parents application on 6th Dec 2021, through New PR Portal. Now issue with that PR Portal is once we have applied we can not see anything regarding the progress. Last mail we got was in March for additional documents and Medical + PCC, Both has happened but post that no updates. I understand that there are multiple things impacting the situations. However is there anyone who can guide me how to take a status or link the UCIs

I tried calling the automated number and it says UCI is invalid. I have tried linking the application manually but no-go there as well.

Kinda concerned now....

Please advise.

Reactions: silverduz

carling

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Hello Guys I applied my parents application on 6th Dec 2021, through New PR Portal. Now issue with that PR Portal is once we have applied we can not see anything regarding the progress. Last mail we got was in March for additional documents and Medical + PCC, Both has happened but post that no updates. I understand that there are multiple things impacting the situations. However is there anyone who can guide me how to take a status or link the UCIs

I tried calling the automated number and it says UCI is invalid. I have tried linking the application manually but no-go there as well.

Kinda concerned now....

Please advise.
Hi there, I applied on Dec 6, 2021 and similar situation as yours. We completed MEdicals and submitted PCC in Feb 2023 and so far have not heard anything back. I think best is to just wait as I am sure the strike delayed them further!!!!

sweetnspicy

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO Changed to COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Nomination.....
7-1-2015
AOR Received.
11 - 2 - 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with documents
File Transfer...
11-2-2015
Hi there, I applied on Dec 6, 2021 and similar situation as yours. We completed MEdicals and submitted PCC in Feb 2023 and so far have not heard anything back. I think best is to just wait as I am sure the strike delayed them further!!!!
Thanks Carling, qq - are you able to see your application statuses though , unlike me ?

ra07980

Oct 3, 2014
Hello I applied on 4th Dec 2021. Medical and PCC completed in Jul-Aug-022. No news after that..

mjani81

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
I m in similar situation, submitted medical in November & PCC in Feb/March. It will be June pretty soon…….waiting . . .

Aman2022

Aug 19, 2022
Finally Received an email on Friday asking IRCC permanent residence confirmation portal access details. Two separate emails were received foe myself and my dependent but at the same time it says to send info for yourself and dependent. My question is- i am supposed to send two separate emails for myself and my dependent or just one?

Reactions: hodari

neelvakil

Dec 12, 2020
Hi All, regarding my parents application, I received 2 emails on 12th May 2023. First one at 8.09 am - The file has been now transferred to HM Niagara Falls Office. Second email at 8.30 am - Pre-arrival letter. Can you please advise if the file is transferred to HM Niagara Falls office means anything? My dad has CKD Stage 3A. His medical was done twice.