+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Anyone's parent landed recently, pls let me know how soon they were able to get OHIP and what kind of address proof was required for it.

quujaz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
Is it normal that they have requested medical for my mother in law back in september and they waited until today to ask for medical exam of my father in law ( he’s not accompanying but still a dependant)?

kanishka24

Feb 2, 2023
We submitted PCC and relationship document on Aug 1st. And after that still waiting for next communication. I noticed today that Date modified at the bottom is showing 21st March 2023 now. Should We expect a communication soon?

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
1. wait times for landing depend on who else is landing at the same time. They can apply for SIN# at the airport during certain hours.
2. They have to fill out declaration forms like any other PR landing.
3. Would doublecheck the OHIP website the day before they leave to see if the 3 month wait time has returned or not,
Can someone or @canuck78 please share the declartion forms parents would need to submit during the landing process at the airport? What other documents should they be carrying with them? Any tips or advise will be highly apprciated.

ra07980

Oct 3, 2014
We submitted PCC and relationship document on Aug 1st. And after that still waiting for next communication. I noticed today that Date modified at the bottom is showing 21st March 2023 now. Should We expect a communication soon?
Hey, Which date? Can you please provide some details? Did you receive any email or you checked in gckey?

Raj2202

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hi Guys

Parents submitted their PCC and Medicals by Feb 25 2023. they uploaded the PCC as per CIC request on their GC key account. but the current status on the CIC portal still says "Your action is required" but there is no documents pending. I have checked the uploaded docs as well, not sure if they have looked at it yet.

Is this status normal or am I missing anything?

sahil raizada

Feb 19, 2015
Hi Guys

Parents submitted their PCC and Medicals by Feb 25 2023. they uploaded the PCC as per CIC request on their GC key account. but the current status on the CIC portal still says "Your action is required" but there is no documents pending. I have checked the uploaded docs as well, not sure if they have looked at it yet.

Is this status normal or am I missing anything?
This is normal

Reactions: Raj2202