+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Anyone had to submit IMM0149 for government bank job? I am asked to submit it and I need help. If anyone knows about it then please let me know.
Thanks.

Amolak817

Jun 16, 2022
Hi guys! Need help. I am planning on to apply visitor visa for my mother. Let's say if she gets her passport request for PGP after coming to Canada on visitor visa, what would be the process? My agent told me she has to go back to India to submit passport. Is it true?

Last edited:

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi guys! Need help. I am planning on to apply visitor visa for my mother. Let's say if she gets her passport request for PGP after coming to Canada on visitor visa, what would be the process? My agent told me she has to go back to India to submit passport. Is it true?
You agent is WRONG. Your mom can land with eCOPR via the portal. It's similar to many inland applicants.

Reactions: ra07980

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
My parents will land in 2 weeks. Wondering if someone can share their experience and if there are any things in terms of documents and questions asked at the border that they need to be prepared for

Amolak817

Jun 16, 2022
You agent is WRONG. Your mom can land with eCOPR via the portal. It's similar to many inland applicants.
Thank you for your reply. What would be the process after she lands in Canada on visitor visa. Your help is greatly appreciated. The only step left for PGP at the moment is Pre-Arrival and Passport request.

ra07980

Oct 3, 2014
Thank you for your reply. What would be the process after she lands in Canada on visitor visa. Your help is greatly appreciated. The only step left for PGP at the moment is Pre-Arrival and Passport request.
Is this their first visit to Canada?