+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

JUNB

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
I want to ask where to send LOE regarding the problem with my PR application. Thank you in advance for the info

Amolak817

Jun 16, 2022
Hi Guys! Reposting the question. I am planning to apply visitor visa for my mother. The only step left for PGP at the moment is Pre-Arrival and Passport request. I am wondering what would be the process if we get the passport request for PGP after she lands in Canada on visitor Visa. My agent told me that she has to go back to India to submit the passport which someone at this page pointed out to be WRONG.

I just want to know if the further process can begin in Canada and how. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

@t

Apr 4, 2023
Hi Guys! Reposting the question. I am planning to apply visitor visa for my mother. The only step left for PGP at the moment is Pre-Arrival and Passport request. I am wondering what would be the process if we get the passport request for PGP after she lands in Canada on visitor Visa. My agent told me that she has to go back to India to submit the passport which someone at this page pointed out to be WRONG.

I just want to know if the further process can begin in Canada and how. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
To my knowledge she you just have to inform them about her being in Canada and update her address so that she can do the landing from within Canada