+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Be_rings

May 31, 2022
FINALLY!! We received email today requesting Medicals and PCC after so many months of silence. Processing office is Montreal.

My question is: We received separate emails for My Dad, Mum and sister. Another email came immediately from our processing officer requesting for PCC and Medicals for just Dad and Mum.

My sister was never listed as dependant. Should she still go ahead to do medicals?

navjyotiu

Oct 3, 2013
Chatham, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
What was the status before? My parents medical and biometric were done in November 2022. There was some back and forth about documents like - Marriage certificate and identity documents which I fulfilled. The PCC is also deposited. My status is showing - Submitted on the online Portal. Thank you for the help :)
We got the Passport request today. Very grateful!

navjyotiu

Oct 3, 2013
Chatham, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Thank you!

Sponsored Person: Parent/s
Parents' Country of Citizenship: India
Your Province: Ontario
Invitation Date: 28th September 2021
Application Submitted Date: 29th November 2021
Additional Doc Req: (Name of form/s) + Date: 29th March 2022 - Incomplete IMM 5406 for both parents and 27th September 2022 - Proof of Relationship (Parents' marriage certificate sent on 12th October 2022)
Sponsor Approval: 7th September 2022
Biometrics Date: 01st September 2022
Biometrics Completed: 29th September 2022
Medical Request Date: 27th September 2022
Medical Completed Date: 03rd October 2022
PCC Request Date: 27th September 2022
PCC Submission Date: 02nd December 2022
Got the Passport request today. Thank you for maintaining the tracker :)

Reactions: deryk.rodrigues

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Does anyone have the ircc number handy and the options to select to get in the right queue. Thanks

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Under documents required for landing, it also mentions below
  • Proof that you have the funds to support yourself and your family after you arrive in Canada.
Any idea what we can produce to satisfy above condition

JUNB

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
FINALLY!! We received email today requesting Medicals and PCC after so many months of silence. Processing office is Montreal.

My question is: We received separate emails for My Dad, Mum and sister. Another email came immediately from our processing officer requesting for PCC and Medicals for just Dad and Mum.

My sister was never listed as dependant. Should she still go ahead to do medicals?
I, too, received form IMM1017 for medical and PCC today and to submit the newly completed form IMM5669 for both parents. The question is, how do I go about submitting the original PCC as requested?

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Anyone submitted biometrics and got the “Biometrics” section updated in their GC key account? For me it shows “We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.” even though the biometrics were submitted 3 weeks ago.

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Anyone submitted biometrics and got the “Biometrics” section updated in their GC key account? For me it shows “We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.” even though the biometrics were submitted 3 weeks ago.
Don't worry...it continued to show such message un my case until towards the end of application processing . After 1-2 months of submitting bio-mterics, bio-metric no. started appearing under applicant details ....but this message continued to appear under applications details "“We have not received your fingerprints"

Reactions: immg.applicant

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Don't worry...it continued to show such message un my case until towards the end of application processing . After 1-2 months of submitting bio-mterics, bio-metric no. started appearing under applicant details ....but this message continued to appear under applications details "“We have not received your fingerprints"
Thanks for your reply. I can see the biometrics number, was just worried about the biometrics status. Good to know that it’s normal.

movais

Sep 10, 2018
Yea i have same stuff, submitted biometrics in June 2022, still seeing the same message.

Be_rings

May 31, 2022
Urgent help please! Is there anyone who received medical request for their siblings even though they are not dependants? I received medical request for my sister along side with my parents.

Can my sister just ignore the request?

gopalv

Sep 30, 2021
I can answer for your question number 3.
Ifyour parents are going to live in ontario then coverage start right away the day you apply. My in laws came february 14 and same day we applied their health card and coverage started on the same day. So you don't need to wait for 3 months.
Hello, What have you provided as address proof for your parents ?
Thanks!