+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

ndhindsa

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Yours are better than mine. I only received AOR my parents didn't have a letter yet for biometrics
Sad to hear your parents file hasn't progressed at all.

Do you know your processing visa office ?

Last i heard on my parents file was sponsor approval on 28 Sep 2022. Waiting ever since for next step. full timeline in my signatures

• Sad
Reactions: dpatel08

aathar

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mine is also 7 and "submittedAt: "2021-10-31 09:45:30.026337"/updatedAt: "2021-12-24 01:35:40.446801". but still no email received
Can I have your timeline please? I have a similar timeline but in year 2022. Having your timelines will give me a good idea please.

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
My MP informed it’ll be standard 39 months wait with no insights on what is stopping the file from moving. It’s been more than 6 weeks since we last made an inquiry via MP and the file is still at the same state. Last update from ircc was sponsor eligibility approval in sept 2022 and uploaded pcc and proof of relationship docs on Aug 3, 2022, but nothing after that. It’s disheartening to see that we don’t even get a fair reason for the delay.

ra07980

Oct 3, 2014
My MP informed it’ll be standard 39 months wait with no insights on what is stopping the file from moving. It’s been more than 6 weeks since we last made an inquiry via MP and the file is still at the same state. Last update from ircc was sponsor eligibility approval in sept 2022 and uploaded pcc and proof of relationship docs on Aug 3, 2022, but nothing after that. It’s disheartening to see that we don’t even get a fair reason for the delay.
That's not so good. I am in the same boat. Can you please let me know if the applicant is in Canada?

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
What was the status before? My parents medical and biometric were done in November 2022. There was some back and forth about documents like - Marriage certificate and identity documents which I fulfilled. The PCC is also deposited. My status is showing - Submitted on the online Portal. Thank you for the help :)
The status was in process before. It changed to decision made and we got the passports and copr back

Reactions: navjyotiu

JohnWick07

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020
March 2, 2023: Visa collected.

Timeline:
Nov 19, 2021: Application submitted
Jan + Feb, 2022: Forms request
Aug 18, 2022: Sponsorship request
Sept 27, 2022: Biometrics request
Sept 28, 2022: Sponsorship approved
Oct 14, 2022: Biometrics done
Dec 13, 2022: Medical request.
Jan 10, 2023: Medical done.
Jan 13, 2023: Medical passed.
Jan 13, 2023: Pre arrival letter
Jan 17, 2023: PPC (did advanced PPC on Jan 10. Submitted on Jan 14th via webform).
Feb 2, 2023: PPR requested
Feb 14, 2023: PPR submitted
March 2, 2023: Visa collected.
*** I was not able to link the application via GCkey. Tried +++ and gave up, thus I relied on their emails. Congratulations to those who have finalized theirs and goodluck to others expecting one request or another.
Did they try to contact you before dispatching the passport from Delhi? I submitted my passport on Feb 18th, today I received a call which I missed from 011-41782000. When I call back it’s an automated call system and doesn’t connect with anyone. Just wondering what’s going on?

JohnWick07

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020
Anyone got any call after submitting their passport to VFS Delhi? I submitted the passport around last week of Feb. haven’t received them back and missed a call from 011-41782000. Upon calling back, it’s just an automated message system. Wondering if I missed something important from them.. usually they would have emailed if they wanted more information. Anyone else got such a call? It’s almost a month and my passport isn’t back.

Whitebest

Star Member
Apr 9, 2022
Did they try to contact you before dispatching the passport from Delhi? I submitted my passport on Feb 18th, today I received a call which I missed from 011-41782000. When I call back it’s an automated call system and doesn’t connect with anyone. Just wondering what’s going on?
Did they try to contact you before dispatching the passport from Delhi? I submitted my passport on Feb 18th, today I received a call which I missed from 011-41782000. When I call back it’s an automated call system and doesn’t connect with anyone. Just woImndering what’s going on?
I'm not from Delhi. Yes, email and phone call were received when it was ready.

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Anyone got any call after submitting their passport to VFS Delhi? I submitted the passport around last week of Feb. haven’t received them back and missed a call from 011-41782000. Upon calling back, it’s just an automated message system. Wondering if I missed something important from them.. usually they would have emailed if they wanted more information. Anyone else got such a call? It’s almost a month and my passport isn’t back.
My passport is also with IRCC Delhi since March 02. It was submitted to VFS Pune on Feb 28th.

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
hi everyone,

yesterday after six month of sending additional documents vis GCKEY, they sent three same emails and said they received our documents!
GCKEY also updated under additional documents from " They need some document and will sent" to " Not Applicable" . any idea that how long maybe we should be waited for Pass Request?

ra07980

Oct 3, 2014
hi everyone,

yesterday after six month of sending additional documents vis GCKEY, they sent three same emails and said they received our documents!
GCKEY also updated under additional documents from " They need some document and will sent" to " Not Applicable" . any idea that how long maybe we should be waited for Pass Request?
I received the same email on Jan-6th and 03-Mar-2023. Following is my status. Do you have same or anything different?

Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results
July 28, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents
The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview Help - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Help - Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Help - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Help - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
I received the same email on Jan-6th and 03-Mar-2023. Following is my status. Do you have same or anything different?

Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results
July 28, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents
The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview Help - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Help - Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Help - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Help - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
mine under additional documents - they just said NOT APPLICABLE
and nothing else on that part.