+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
hi everyone,

yesterday after six month of sending additional documents vis GCKEY, they sent three same emails and said they received our documents!
GCKEY also updated under additional documents from " They need some document and will sent" to " Not Applicable" . any idea that how long maybe we should be waited for Pass Request?
Good sign! I got PPR request 2 weeks after similar email. In 2-3 days you should be pre-apprival services letter.

Reactions: RRBP

erkaler

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Hello All,

Anyone who is going to complete one year since Medical was done. I wonder what happens when medical expires?

Parents Medical was performed in May 2023 (on request from IRCC) and PCC, relationship document was submitted in Sept 2023.

In November, File was moved to Vancouver from Mississauga office. Since then progress is dead slow.
Received Pre-arrival services in November from Vancouver office.

Can they ask for medical again? Anyone on the same boat ?

Reactions: shabnam13

ra07980

Oct 3, 2014
Hello All,

Anyone who is going to complete one year since Medical was done. I wonder what happens when medical expires?

Parents Medical was performed in May 2023 (on request from IRCC) and PCC, relationship document was submitted in Sept 2023.

In November, File was moved to Vancouver from Mississauga office. Since then progress is dead slow.

Did your parents complete medical in Canada and are they still in Canada after medical or left for their country?

NRI16

Aug 21, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2014
Nomination.....
Early Sept 2014
Med's Request
Mid oct 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM 8th feb 2015, PPR 11th Feb 2015
Two weeks after reaching IRCC Delhi, passport has been dispatched , got alert few mins ago.
It took almost 15 days after reaching IRCC to get passports processed for visa stamping.
Thanks for the update....Congratulations !!

Reactions: ashishm999

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Hello All,

If they are in home country then they’ll have to do it again as the medical is valid for one year. I am not sure if they’ll ask for it and then we need to do it or we need to do it impromptu.

srini132

May 4, 2015
Hi everyone,
My wife and I are sponsoring my mother-in-law and I have a feeling that our application has not progressed at all. Can someone please confirm? If so, what should I do next?

Application submitted: December 05, 2021
Medical request: June 08, 2022
Medical completed: June 18, 2022
PCC Request: July 19, 2022
Request for extension for submission of PCC: 11 Aug. 2022
30 day extension granted: 23 Aug. 2022
PCC submitted: 14 Sept. 2022
Waiting for next steps after this.

I have not been able to link my application to any online account - it says application could not be found.
I filled up the webform to enquire status and today they came back saying the application is in progress but did not provide any details. The application is in Mississauga office.

Please help me to understand what is happening.
WHile trying to link the application, the field where its asks for the number of applicants, put the number as 3 not 1, i am thinking it is the last field that you fill in while trying to link the application.