+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Hello Darji,

Can you please tell how to book an medical appointment without medical request letter. Your help on this will be greatly appreciated,
You can call any panel physician and book appointment and just tell them you need to do upfront medical for PR file. You don't have medical request letter from IRCC. Once The medical is done, panel physician will send the result to IRCC and you need to send emedical receipt through web form to IRCC. You will get emedical receipt from Physician office.

Follow this link to find the panel physicians.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Raj2202

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hi there

I have received a "Request Letter" from CIC to submit below.

Father(Principal Applicant):
- PCC
- Proof of Relationship with dependent
- (IMM0150)

Mother
- PCC
- Biometrics by Feb 24, 2023 (Please follow the Biometrics instruction letter previously sent to you.)

Sponsor(Myself)
- Proof of relationship to Principal applicant. (please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). If you are unable to provide these items, you may provide the principal applicant’s Ration card, your Indian passports (expired and current) and/or OCI, and PAN/Income Tax card

Question:
My mother never got a Biometrics Instruction Letter on her name. Only they sent to my Father and he completed his Biometrics today.
But in the request letter they mentioned letter sent to you previously. I checked everywhere, spam folders, cic accounts and pr portal's haven't seen one. I raised a webform to ask them for the same. No reply yet, so what are my other options here?

Raj2202

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I am really hoping someone can share their expertise.

I applied for my parents' sponsorship in Dec 2021 and today I received an email asking for the following:

1. Current residential address for PA and dependent
2. For Principal applicant: proof of relationship to spouse: Asked for Aadhaar/Voter's ID and Police certificate
3. For dependent: Police certificate
4. For Sponsor: Proof of relationship: Voter ID, Aadhaar, School records or Indian passport

I am really disappointed that they have kept asking for the documents every time. I have made sure that we provide everything all the time. There is no positive update on my application to date.

I understand that they ask for police clearance later, but for other requirements I am confused.

Can someone please share their experience? Is it normal or have we missed anything? We have submitted the biometrics but never received any confirmation approving the sponsor or applicants.

Thank you very much for your time! Please help!
I received the same today for my parents. my confusion is all about the second biometrics letter, they haven't sent it to us yet. but asking to submit it before Feb 24, 2023. VFS doesn't let you book an appointment without letter.

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Hi there

- PCC
- (IMM0150)

Mother
- PCC
- Biometrics by Feb 24, 2023 (Please follow the Biometrics instruction letter previously sent to you.)

Sponsor(Myself)
- Proof of relationship to Principal applicant. (please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). If you are unable to provide these items, you may provide the principal applicant’s Ration card, your Indian passports (expired and current) and/or OCI, and PAN/Income Tax card

Question:
My mother never got a Biometrics Instruction Letter on her name. Only they sent to my Father and he completed his Biometrics today.
But in the request letter they mentioned letter sent to you previously. I checked everywhere, spam folders, cic accounts and pr portal's haven't seen one. I raised a webform to ask them for the same. No reply yet, so what are my other options here?
check your GC Key account. I did not get by email. I got Bio reuest letter in GC key account only.

Raj2202

Star Member
May 16, 2019
check your GC Key account. I did not get by email. I got Bio reuest letter in GC key account only.
The request letter is the first document I got after attaching the application to GCkey. there are no other messages for me there. except the request letter they sent today.

Amolak817

Jun 16, 2022
You can call any panel physician and book appointment and just tell them you need to do upfront medical for PR file. You don't have medical request letter from IRCC. Once The medical is done, panel physician will send the result to IRCC and you need to send emedical receipt through web form to IRCC. You will get emedical receipt from Physician office.

Follow this link to find the panel physicians.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
Thank you so much for your help. :)

Reactions: robertp

SubaRaj

Sep 9, 2022
If your parents address is canada then PR portal login request letter with PR approval letter and if address is outside of Canada then Passport request.
Hi Sister,Thank you for your quick reply to all my questions. Could you please reply to below question as well?
After getting the PR approval letter, what is my upcoming steps?
My parents are here in Canada since I applied also they mentioned Canada address.
Do they need virtual landing?

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi everyone.

So my parents got the letter to submit their passport to nearest VFS, however, they just landed in Canada. I have sent a webform under the Permanent Residence (Express Entry) to let them know that they are here in Canada and one of my brothers is in USA. Is that all? Or should I send them more details?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi everyone.

So my parents got the letter to submit their passport to nearest VFS, however, they just landed in Canada. I have sent a webform under the Permanent Residence (Express Entry) to let them know that they are here in Canada and one of my brothers is in USA. Is that all? Or should I send them more details?
Did you sponsor them under PGP? Why sent web form under Express Entry?

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Did you sponsor them under PGP? Why sent web form under Express Entry?
Hi yes sponsored them under PGP. When I was filling it out wasnt sure which one to click. However I did mention the application number along with the current UCIs. I resubmitted it today again under Sponsorship this time explaining I might have used the wrong option. But they did give me a timeline of 5 days for the RFV letter 10 days ago :(

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone know if i can order GCMS notes on behalf of my parents? I am not authorized person on their file.

Does ordering GCMS notes help in anyway?

The file hasnt moved for 8 months. They did their biometrics in June and since then we have not heard anything, Vancouver office is so slow.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
You can fill up the consent form and let your parents sign the form. Imm 5744

I did request the notes since october but I still didn't get any email from them. I requested again last December and still the same, nothing.

Cal_gary_PR

Jul 2, 2014
Congratulations! Can you share some high-level timelines? I see people are getting passport requests within a week.
I'm about 10 days behind you in submitting the PCC and relationship documents. Mississauga VO.
Based on a few timelines here, I believe we should see a PPR by early March. My parents passed the medical on July 28, 2022. Hopefully CIC sends the PPR soon to avoid a medical reexamination.

Lets keep each other posted.

Cheers

Last edited:

BHANUshankar

Nov 23, 2022
Hi there

- PCC
- (IMM0150)

Mother
- PCC

Sponsor(Myself)

Question:
Check your email again, there may be two attachments. I received two attechments for biometric request via single email.

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Hi Sister,Thank you for your quick reply to all my questions. Could you please reply to below question as well?
After getting the PR approval letter, what is my upcoming steps?
My parents are here in Canada since I applied also they mentioned Canada address.
Do they need virtual landing?
Hi
Did you get PR approval letter ?
In the same PR approval letter there is instructions regarding what information need to send for to create PR portal login . Once they create the login they will send you login info and after that you need to confirm the address and upload the photo. So it will be virtual landing.

Reactions: SubaRaj