+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
HI brother thanks for the response.

I am not able to attach the application to GC key link. Thats also one more concern. The PR portal status is "Submitted". The client applications status is "Application Received". no more updates apart from that.

I tried to Add a link on the IRCC portal and it keeps saying "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications.". I tried all options.
Hey to correct you here little I am a sister not brother:).

Are you Trying on IRCC portal? Did you create GC key account yet or no?

Make sure you answer correct for number of people in family. That is question no 4.
Priniciple applicant+his/her dependents+sponsor+co signer if applicable.

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Hi Heli saw your signature. I have submitted PCC and documents received on GC key . Already received pre arrival and we parents are in Canada. just want to know further action , are they asking for Passports for stamping ? Or straight sending approval letters and virtual landing. Do we need to go to border for formalities?
HI

For my parents the address is canadian address so that's why I got PR portal login email followed by PR approval. so if your address is changed to canadian address then PR approval letter with PR portal login information request. You need to follow the email instruction.

Last edited:

CanSpo

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
HI

For my parents the address is canadian address so that's why I got PR portal login email followed by PR approval. so if your address is changed to canadian address then PR approval letter with PR portal login information request. You need to follow the email instruction.
We have entered in March2022 and informed the same by webform about our new address on April25, 2022. We received email from ircc.cecscdonotreply-nepasrepondrecscec.ircc@cic.gc saying "confirm that the information found in your online account is the most up-to-date" . However I received PCC request letter addressed at my India address. so I am confused the Canada address is updated or not ? Can you advice how you have updated the Canada address of parents. ?

Raj2202

Star Member
May 16, 2019

Make sure you answer correct for number of people in family. That is question no 4.

Hi Sorry

i am able to link the gc key now. But no update in there. Just application received. No more messages on biometrics

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hi guys,

My parents just got Biometrics request. The letter sent by IRCC address to the principal applicant.

so is it the same for both the parents or do we get individual letters for principal and co-applicant. ?

Can they both go to VAC to give finger prints and photo.? or just one?
We received two separate biometrics letters on GCC Portal for principal and dependent.
You might have to contact IRCC to send 2nd letter for dependent, if letter you received doesn't have names for both applicants.

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hi guys,

My parents just got Biometrics request. The letter sent by IRCC address to the principal applicant.

so is it the same for both the parents or do we get individual letters for principal and co-applicant. ?

Can they both go to VAC to give finger prints and photo.? or just one?
Back in July, we received two separate biometrics letters on GCC Portal for principal and dependent.
You might have to contact IRCC to send 2nd letter for dependent, if letter you received doesn't have names for both applicants.

shabnam13

Jan 30, 2018
Hi guys, I have recieved the pre arrival letter on Jan 14, just wondering if the passport requrst expected soon or that also take a while?
The file sumbmitted on 6 Dec 2021, AOR June 18 and medical and PCC also done in Augest.
Thanks

Reactions: ashishm999

Whitebest

Star Member
Apr 9, 2022
Hi guys, I have recieved the pre arrival letter on Jan 14, just wondering if the passport requrst expected soon or that also take a while?

The file sumbmitted on 6 Dec 2021, AOR June 18 and medical and PCC also done in Augest.

Thanks
I'm also waiting for passport request. Pre-arrival received on Jan 13th. Medical and Biometrics already done.

Reactions: shabnam13

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Thanks
Which processing office your application was handled ..Mississauga or Vancouver or Montreal ?