+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hello all,

From your experience can anyone tell me the average estimate wait time to get the PR approval after submitting all the docs via email and web form?

I submitted all the docs on 16th October via both medium and received the confirmation from web form on Dec 6th. Pls advice, I am very stressed.
As per posts on this forum, for applications at Mississauga office it seems they are currently processing cases where additional relationship proof docs & PCC submitted in July/August. Those who submitted it in Sept/Oct, probably should get picked up late in Jan or Feb . I too submitted additional relationship proof docs & PCC in Sept first week and waiting since then.

YashviS

Jan 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-08-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
As per posts on this forum, for applications at Mississauga office it seems they are currently processing cases where additional relationship proof docs & PCC submitted in July/August. Those who submitted it in Sept/Oct, probably should get picked up late in Jan or Feb . I too submitted additional relationship proof docs & PCC in Sept first week and waiting since then.
Thank you so much for your insight..

YashviS

Jan 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-08-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
you should get approval soon, as I submitted documents end of Jul 2022 & get approval on 10/Jan.
Thank you so much for your reply

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Hello, our family applied for the 2022 intake. HOw long is it approximately taking these days? And is there any correlation of the speed in case the PGP has had a prior visit visa or super visa? Thanks!

carling

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Here is bit of update on my parents timeline: Would appreciate if someone could guide what time frame should I expect medicals?

Appiled- Dec 6, 2021
AOR- June 9, 2022
Bio metrics request- Jan 16, 2023

Next would be medicals (I am assuming)

Thanks

Whitebest

Star Member
Apr 9, 2022
Here is bit of update on my parents timeline: Would appreciate if someone could guide what time frame should I expect medicals?

Appiled- Dec 6, 2021
AOR- June 9, 2022

Thanks
Yeap, if they do not request any additional docs, then expect medical, followed by PCC.

Abiebie

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018

Appiled- Dec 6, 2021
AOR- June 9, 2022

Thanks
I think we have the same timeline
Applied - dec 6
AOR - August 18
Biometrics- January 11
Eligibility- January 18
waiting for medicals and pcc

movais

Sep 10, 2018

Appiled- Dec 6, 2021
AOR- June 9, 2022

Thanks
Biometric was done on Jun 9th, radio silent since then. No clue what to expect lol

Jan 18, 2023
Hi, I need some insight on the following. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

1.Got a request from CIC to upload PCC. How can I get one? Can my father go directly to the police station with this letter and ask for PCC? How much is processing time?
2. Proof of relationship with my parents- parents do not have a ration card and I cannot get a hold of my fifth class certificate. Which documents I can submit- can I submit my passport, aadhar card and pan card? My documents and father’s documents does not have same address so will it matter?
3. Cannot link my application to IRCC account. My father created an account and trying to link it but does not work. In the question which asks how many applicants are a part of this application including principal applicant- I mentioned 2(father mother)and 4(sponsor co-signer father mother)but both times it’s incorrect.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hi, I need some insight on the following. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

1.Got a request from CIC to upload PCC. How can I get one? Can my father go directly to the police station with this letter and ask for PCC? How much is processing time?
2. Proof of relationship with my parents- parents do not have a ration card and I cannot get a hold of my fifth class certificate. Which documents I can submit- can I submit my passport, aadhar card and pan card? My documents and father’s documents does not have same address so will it matter?
3. Cannot link my application to IRCC account. My father created an account and trying to link it but does not work. In the question which asks how many applicants are a part of this application including principal applicant- I mentioned 2(father mother)and 4(sponsor co-signer father mother)but both times it’s incorrect.
Pcc you can get from passport office or bls office inside canada they will reject direct police station pcc

Your birth certificate is the best option dont have one get it asap

2 applicants and sponsors is you and cosigner if its your wife includes otherwise only you

CanSpo

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Pl advice (1)While uploading pcc they are asking for country/territory of Issue - should be mentioned India or Canada ? As it is issued from consulate general of India, Toronto.
2) what is to be mentioned and Indian pcc don’t have expiry date what is to be mentioned?

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Pl advice (1)While uploading pcc they are asking for country/territory of Issue - should be mentioned India or Canada ? As it is issued from consulate general of India, Toronto.
2) what is to be mentioned and Indian pcc don’t have expiry date what is to be mentioned?
India
And expiry is 6 mnths from date of issue