Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
has anyone sent required documents to the email in their letter:
IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I submitted all the required documents to this email but didn't get any confirmation or acknowledgement of receipt... anyone has any experience?

How did you submit your additional documents?
That's normal, there's 3 ways you can submit documents to IRCC;
(1) Email them docs on - IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca (You won't get any acknowledgement using this method)
(2) Submit a webform - This usually takes about a month to get acknowledged
(3) Submit through your GC Key a/c - Click on "View submitted application or upload documents". Here they would allow you to upload requested documents. This is the best method to submit your documents as it will go directly on your file.

You are free to use all 3 of them. Good luck!

Reactions: amelia1860

amelia1860

Dec 28, 2022
That's normal, there's 3 ways you can submit documents to IRCC;
(1) Email them docs on - IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca (You won't get any acknowledgement using this method)
(2) Submit a webform - This usually takes about a month to get acknowledged
(3) Submit through your GC Key a/c - Click on "View submitted application or upload documents". Here they would allow you to upload requested documents. This is the best method to submit your documents as it will go directly on your file.

You are free to use all 3 of them. Good luck!
Thank you very much.

Sending them via Webform too, just in case they didn't get the email.

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Hi All,
I received email from IRCC stating that since principle applicant is not in canada at present so after they return to canada I have to send them email again with all updated information for PR portal login and then they will create a login.
see my signature for timeline

Deltaedmonton

Sep 28, 2021
Could you tell me how much time it took for you to get COPR after confirming the details & uploading photos on PR Portal?
After my parents Virtual Landing i received eCOPR document to download. Do i also receive a COPR document in mail?
Hi @Tam1990 As @sshivam29 asked before, I would also like to know as to how many days it took for the eCOPR to be made available for download in your case ? Thanks in advance

sshivam29

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Where we can download the eCOPR from? I got the email that COPR is available to download on PR Portal but when I logged in it is still showing "In review with IRCC".
On GC account the status changed to approved, it has COPR document details but there is no way to download it.

Reactions: Deltaedmonton

mpatel2

Jun 20, 2022
Where we can download the eCOPR from? I got the email that COPR is available to download on PR Portal but when I logged in it is still showing "In review with IRCC".
On GC account the status changed to approved, it has COPR document details but there is no way to download it.
scroll down the page. after the photo you have uploaded, there is an option to download an e-copr.

Reactions: Deltaedmonton

Deltaedmonton

Sep 28, 2021
Hi, you should get it soon, as I submitted the photo on 14/Jan & get E-COPR today. pl. see my signature for further details.
Ok, thanks, noted !
I uploaded the photo and details on 14th too but around 5pm MST so hopefully tomorrow. It’s still not populated below the picture.processing centre is calgary
Will post an update when I see the eCOPR in the portal.