+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

AradhanaDakua

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Can someone shed any light on this:
I sponsored my parents in 2019, they will enter Canada in Feb as a Permanent Resident. My brother is in India, is there a way my parents can sponsor my brother?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can someone shed any light on this:
I sponsored my parents in 2019, they will enter Canada in Feb as a Permanent Resident. My brother is in India, is there a way my parents can sponsor my brother?
How old is your brother? If he is under 22, he would have been included in the original application. If over 22, no they cannot sponsor him.

Reactions: AradhanaDakua

r.singh85

Dec 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
Doc's Request.
10-04-2017
I have submitted all the additional documents on 17th Oct and dead silence after that.

My processing centre is Mississauga. Anyone in the same boat? Did anyone sent request to MP and got positive response? What are options here other than waiting?
Sent all docs in Sept still waiting

Ketobaby

Star Member
Feb 2, 2022
I know but I see so many people here who submitted around my time and have received pr already but for me not even the eligibility is checked yet. That is why i am concerned.
And I am trying to tell you not to be worried (easier said than done and I know) because you'd drive yourself crazy and worrying does not change anything. You have to understand that sooooo many things play into the speed of your application. Submission date is only 1 out of a million other factors like; country of birth, case officers speed, local processing office etc... so calm down and enjoy life.

Reactions: wstrn24
Oct 14, 2021
Hi,

I received Biometrics request on the 4th of Dec'22 and submitted them on the 20th of Dec'22. But, the IRCC website still shows as "We have not received your fingerprints. Check you biometrics request below for details." Although, the Biometrics number and enrolment date is mentioned under Application information. Is there anything I need to worry about?

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Hi,

I received Biometrics request on the 4th of Dec'22 and submitted them on the 20th of Dec'22. But, the IRCC website still shows as "We have not received your fingerprints. Check you biometrics request below for details." Although, the Biometrics number and enrolment date is mentioned under Application information. Is there anything I need to worry about?
No you should not worry. My case submitted in june and still it shows didn't receive and after biometric file still moves for further process. see my signature for time line.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Mates,

A few questions if somebody can shed some light/knowledge

1. I had submitted interest to sponsor for my parents in Oct 2020 but never got ITA until yet. Always kept checking SPAM all these years but no luck. Is it true that this is a lottery system for ITA or they select which "interest to sponsor" to send ITA for?
  2. When I applied my parents age was 84 and 74 respectively, could this be the reason I never received ITA because of their age?
  3. Is there a way I can find out anything based on the "confirmation number" received after submitting the interest to sponsor form? Checked the IRCC site and it does not give any link to search status based on this number.
  4. Will IRCC open the interest to sponsor again in 2023?
Any response would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Mates,

A few questions if somebody can shed some light/knowledge

1. I had submitted interest to sponsor for my parents in Oct 2020 but never got ITA until yet. Always kept checking SPAM all these years but no luck. Is it true that this is a lottery system for ITA or they select which "interest to sponsor" to send ITA for?
  2. When I applied my parents age was 84 and 74 respectively, could this be the reason I never received ITA because of their age?
  3. Is there a way I can find out anything based on the "confirmation number" received after submitting the interest to sponsor form? Checked the IRCC site and it does not give any link to search status based on this number.
  4. Will IRCC open the interest to sponsor again in 2023?
Any response would be appreciated.

Thanks.
HI
Answer to your question
1. Yes it is lottery system.
2. Parents age is not matter.
3. When IRCC done with invitation they had open link for few weeks to check if you are invited or no.
4. Did not announce anything yet for 2023.

Wish you good luck for 2023.

Amolak817

Jun 16, 2022
Need some help.

CIC requested to submit PCC and Proof of relationship for my mother. I have below questions for it:

1. Do I need to submit school certificates or just Adhaar Card will be sufficient?
2. There is an option to fill out expiry date for uploading the PCC but there is no expiry date mentioned on PCC itself. What date to use there?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

sshivam29

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Need some help.

CIC requested to submit PCC and Proof of relationship for my mother. I have below questions for it:

1. Do I need to submit school certificates or just Adhaar Card will be sufficient?
2. There is an option to fill out expiry date for uploading the PCC but there is no expiry date mentioned on PCC itself. What date to use there?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
1. Submit all the documents which has your name and your mother's name on it. Always good to provide extra documentation for demonstrating the relation.
2. You can put 1 year from the date of issue. That's what I have done.

CanSpo

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Did you submit upfront PCC?
I saw in your signature that you applied for pcc on December 22. Is it like applying to get pcc or did you submit it to IRCC?
I’m asking because I received medical request on the same day as you Nov 10 and then my medical passed on Nov 24. I was thinking to submit upfront pcc.
Applied upfront waiting for PCC to submit.

Reactions: ghostk

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question - when shall I link the application to IRCC my account? I just got the AOR a few days ago. I've lost track on this as we are not in a hurry. Thanks

Navi1

Jan 26, 2019
Keep reloading the page or best if you use chrome. I had same problem but now I only use chrome. I know keep reloading the page is annoying but unfortunately that’s only solution I know. Someone tech savvy May have other tips. Hope this helps. QUOTE="Stkitts, post: 10323652, member: 720611"]
I am unable to log in. I type my user name and password. Go to the continue page then get Error 403/ invalid session.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Stkitts