Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Invitation received 2021 Sept 29- parents from India
Submitted - 2021 Oct 14
Ghost email - 2021 Dec 10
GC key login - 2022 March 11
AOR received- 2022 March 25
Biometrics -Not required old updated showing in GC key account
Webform submitted - 2022 April 25 new address intimation-as Arrived in Canada on visitor. We- Parents from India
Sponsor approval - 2022 May 4 with intimation of File transferred to Vancouver
Webform address updation: 2022 July 05 email received.
Medical request- 2022 November 10 and medical done on 2022 November 11.
Medical passed - 2022 November 11 passed on November 22nd
Pcc- Received request 2023 January 06
Pre-arrival - Received 2023 January 06
Ppr- waiting

movais

Sep 10, 2018
Got you. So that means if the father's document aren't sent it's going to affect the mother's application and might result in refusal correct? Even though the only applicant here is the mother
I am not 100% sure about what will happen, probably someone with more experience can shed light on this.

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Hi Everyone
Received request for PCC today January 6, 2023.
Submitted upfront PCC for India and USA But still got Request for State of North Carolina.
In PCC request letter it mention to get PCC from State of North Carolina instead of USA. Parents has USA nationality.
so Do I need to get PCC from state or from FBI?

Reactions: ghostk and wstrn24

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone! I need some advice on our current situation, or just to hear that more people are having the same delays as we do.
We got an email at the beginning of Sept that my mom is good for virtual landing. That was a bit odd because she was never living in Canada long term to begin with, only came for visits once a year. We went with it because my mom just retired anyway in September, and she came to Canada for the virtual landing, planning to go back to our home country once it’s done, to sell her house, finalize her pension stuff, and only then return to Canada as a PR to live. We never planned for her to come on a super visa at that point.
Virtual landing was done Oct 28th, and we have been waiting since then on a tourist visa. Nothing has happened so far. Our friends have been visiting our cat all this time, but it’s getting uncomfortable as this short trip has extended from 3 weeks to 3 months now!!! I’m staring to panic. What’s happening to our file???
I emailed the IRCC with no clear response of course, my MP with cc to the ministry of immigration, but still getting this vague response of everything is in order, just wait patiently.
my mom needs to leave Canada soon as her insurance only covers 4 months. Our cat has been alone and she’s not getting her pension plan.
Once she's landed she became a PR. And she can apply for travel documents. What's the issue here? The tourist visa would have become invalid, right?

Reactions: sshivam29

Siva1917

Oct 25, 2022
Invitation received 2021 Sept 29- parents from India
Submitted - 2021 Oct 14
Ghost email - 2021 Dec 10
GC key login - 2022 March 11
AOR received- 2022 March 25
Biometrics -Not required old updated showing in GC key account
Webform submitted - 2022 April 25 new address intimation-as Arrived in Canada on visitor. We- Parents from India
Sponsor approval - 2022 May 4 with intimation of File transferred to Vancouver
Webform address updation: 2022 July 05 email received.
Medical request- 2022 November 10 and medical done on 2022 November 11.
Medical passed - 2022 November 11 passed on November 22nd
Pcc- Received request 2023 January 06
Pre-arrival - Received 2023 January 06
Ppr- waiting
Update when you receive PPR. I have submitted medical on October 4 and PCC submitted on October 20 and after that no update. The background check is on processing is what shows in gc account

Reactions: SubaRaj

sch93

Star Member
Oct 15, 2022
Hello 2021 applicants,

Can someone please advise whether the file number starts with FXXXXXXX?

Thanks in advance.

Deltaedmonton

Sep 28, 2021
Update:
Application Filed: 25 Oct 2021
Ghost email: 03 Mar 2022
Sponsor Approval: 24 May 2022
Medical Request : 28 May 2022, File Transferred to Mississauga
Medical Passed : 10 Jun 2022
Proof of Relationship: PCC, Adhar, Voter Id Request: 06 Jul 2022
Docs Submitted : 16 Jul 2022
Docs being processed by IRCC Email: 18 Dec 2022
PR Approved Email : 2 emails received, 1 for PA & another for Dep: 04 Jan 2023
Info for portal Access sent to IRCC Back : 04 Jan 2023
Portal login Credentials Email : waiting

Hope it calms some nerves out there guys.
Thanks for your support & sharing your knowledge here.
Our’s was an inland application throughout btw.

Question:any idea on how long after this to get eCOPR ? Does it happen same day when we log into confirm PR on the portal or once PR cards are processed and sent ?

Last edited:
Reactions: sshivam29

Raj2202

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hi Guys

Finally some movement on the application, IRCC sent an email on Jan 3 to confirm that no other dependents travelling apart from parents. Which I replied (via email, - they provided an email address to send the details).

Then immediate next day I got another email which says with the file number starts with Fxxxxx (I believe this is AOR, please someone confirm).

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship
application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to
sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included
in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:

 A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents
and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.

o If you selected “Yes” to the Statement of Consent on this form and provided your
Social Insurance Number, you authorize IRCC to request information from Canada
Revenue Agency (CRA) in regards to your, or the cosigner’s (if applicable), income
tax information for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received
date of your application.

My question is, do I have to re-submit it? I did submitted this application in November 2021. The email says if not already included in your application.

Please help.

Thanks
Raj

Reactions: wstrn24

Ketobaby

Star Member
Feb 2, 2022
Hi Guys

Finally some movement on the application, IRCC sent an email on Jan 3 to confirm that no other dependents travelling apart from parents. Which I replied (via email, - they provided an email address to send the details).

Then immediate next day I got another email which says with the file number starts with Fxxxxx (I believe this is AOR, please someone confirm).

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship
application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to
sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included
in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:

 A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents
and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.

o If you selected “Yes” to the Statement of Consent on this form and provided your
Social Insurance Number, you authorize IRCC to request information from Canada
Revenue Agency (CRA) in regards to your, or the cosigner’s (if applicable), income
tax information for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received
date of your application.

My question is, do I have to re-submit it? I did submitted this application in November 2021. The email says if not already included in your application.

Please help.

Thanks
Raj
If it says somewhere that this confirms that we have received you application to sponsor bla bla then it's AOR and it means you application package at this stage is considered complete and can now be transferred to the local processing center.

No you do not need to resubmit it clearly say "if you've not already included" so if you included it the relax, if you've not then act.

Reactions: Raj2202

Raj2202

Star Member
May 16, 2019
hi thanks for your reply, I will not send the form again then, I did submit it already.

Yes the subject of the email mentioned PGP 2021 AOR Letter at the end.

I tried linking the application to IRCC account, using file number and family name and also using UCI and Application number. It keeps complaining that something went wrong. Please check the details. Any idea how to link that?

or do we get any link to click and connect to our IRCC account?

Akki045

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi All,

I submitted my parents application in November 2021. In June 2022, I was rquested to resubmit IMM-5406 forms for my parents which i submitted in June itself and I got the AOR in July.
I was able to link application online in July end.
But since then there is no update on the application.
It still shows on the 'reviewing eligibility' status.
I am a bit concerned its been over a year and no action has been taken.
Can someone please suggest what to do?

Ketobaby

Star Member
Feb 2, 2022
Hi All,

I submitted my parents application in November 2021. In June 2022, I was rquested to resubmit IMM-5406 forms for my parents which i submitted in June itself and I got the AOR in July.
I was able to link application online in July end.
But since then there is no update on the application.
It still shows on the 'reviewing eligibility' status.
I am a bit concerned its been over a year and no action has been taken.
Can someone please suggest what to do?
Do nothing but wait.... You're still well within the normal processing time. When you are getting close or exceed the normal processing time then you can act.

Ketobaby

Star Member
Feb 2, 2022
hi thanks for your reply, I will not send the form again then, I did submit it already.

Yes the subject of the email mentioned PGP 2021 AOR Letter at the end.

I tried linking the application to IRCC account, using file number and family name and also using UCI and Application number. It keeps complaining that something went wrong. Please check the details. Any idea how to link that?

or do we get any link to click and connect to our IRCC account?
I do not remember the trick to this issue you may have to wait for someone to reply or research old trends but I remember faintly the family size may have been the issue. Trying playing with that number and/or ensure you're putting the right #.

No you'd not get another link from IRCC to link your account.