+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

xxyz

Nov 23, 2022
Hey. I did reassess my 2019 income
However when I submitted my application I put yes to access my cra! I should’ve checked no and uploaded my notice of reassessment instead of them mixing up my 2019 assessment and reassessment
You have to do YES only,( It is good to give access), as long as you have done reassessment before submitting the file, you are good.
Just pay the taxes so that it does not show up in your CRA account. All this reassesement process should be done before file submission.

If you have reassessed, then you should not worry. Reasssessed income will show up in your CRA account as well.
No big deal.

Sam011

Jun 8, 2015
You have to do YES only,( It is good to give access), as long as you have done reassessment before submitting the file, you are good.
Just pay the taxes so that it does not show up in your CRA account. All this reassesement process should be done before file submission.

If you have reassessed, then you should not worry. Reasssessed income will show up in your CRA account as well.
No big deal.
Ok great thank you. I did my reassessment in March 2022
I have another question if you could answer

Sam011

Jun 8, 2015
you can ask, if I would know, I will ans for sure.
I asked it here few times but I need a concrete answer

my brother turned 22 in March 22.. however he was under 22 in 2019 2020 2021

for income calculation for 2019 2020and 2021 do we include him?

xxyz

Nov 23, 2022
I asked it here few times but I need a concrete answer

my brother turned 22 in March 22.. however he was under 22 in 2019 2020 2021

for income calculation for 2019 2020and 2021 do we include him?
I am sorry sir, I am not sure about this scenario. It is better to ask some Immigration consultant about it.

and if still you have doubt then it is better to show the income including your brother because it is better not to give any questionable point to immigration officer- whosoever will be seeing your case.

NoorPirani

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Same situation for my mother. She gave medical and then 3 sputum tests and now asked for additional medical after 90 days.
My mother told me that she has never had TB. But still the additional tests for her.
Even after one more X-Ray (No sign of TB as per doctor) yesterday, they still want to do a CT-Scan next month to rule out TB. Three Sputum samples were given for the second time. They said the Sputum test report will come after 7 weeks.

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
is there anyone who has had to get a Police Certificate from UAE for their parents who don't have an Emirates ID? My parent lived there but moved back to Pakistan 15 years ago. The process of obtaining the PC is not very clear.

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
Even after one more X-Ray (No sign of TB as per doctor) yesterday, they still want to do a CT-Scan next month to rule out TB. Three Sputum samples were given for the second time. They said the Sputum test report will come after 7 weeks.
when the medical gets delayed this way do you have to communicate with CIC to let them know or which the medical facility communication on your behalf?

YashviS

Jan 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-08-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Hello everyone,
Its been almost 2 months since last communication.
Everything is done Medical, Pcc and all the requested documents like aadhar card, marrg certi,etc were submitted in October but haven’t heard back from them since.

can someone please suggest if I should take any action like request MP to look into the file process or wait? Please reply

Thank you

Vkbhalla

Sep 28, 2021
Hello everyone,
Everything is done Medical, Pcc and all the requested documents like aadhar card, marrg certi,etc were submitted in October but haven’t heard back from them since.

can someone please suggest if I should take any action like request MP to look into the file process or wait? Please reply

Thank you
We are also in the same boat.

Reactions: YashviS

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Hello everyone,

Thank you
It’s been 5 months for me after uploading all these requested documents. Sent a request via MP , also raised gcms notes and also sent the same documents via email but no response.

Reactions: YashviS

music44

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

Thank you

Which Processing Center?

music44

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It’s been 5 months for me after uploading all these requested documents. Sent a request via MP , also raised gcms notes and also sent the same documents via email but no response.
Which processing center is your file at?
Inland application or outside of canada?

mszfifie

Mar 21, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Is anybody's application being processed at the Montreal office?

Application Submitted: Nov 2021
Ghost email: Feb 2022
Sponsorship Approval: April 2022 and Application Forwarded to Montreal
Application linked : May 2022

Since then, there has been no updates. I don't know what to do. Do you have any suggestions?