30.03.2015 And 3 rd line update on 08.04.2015
Passport Req..
28.05.2015 and DM on also 28.05.2015
VISA ISSUED...
passport submitted on 3 June and received on 13 June
LANDED..........
Landed in Canada OCT 2015
Hello folks,

We submitted all the requested documents including PCC on Sept 15, 2022. We are now waiting for the Pre-arrival letter and Passport request.

However, my parents have to travel to Dubai from India around February for about 2 months. Based on everyone's timeline, I believe they will get the passport request during their trip in Dubai.

Questions:
1. Is there any way they can get their passports stamped in Dubai?
2. If yes, do they need to go the Dubai BLS / VFS / Indian Embassy for passport stamping?
3. Do you know or see any risk in doing the above?
4. Do I have to fill the webform in advance explaining this situation?

Thanks & cheers !
Address change sometime tricky. In our case , Address change did not happen from August 22 till PPR in Oct 22.

You can stamp passport in Dubai if Address is updated on time before your PPR. Else if you receive PPR after Feb then again your parents have to wait for Address change or re enter Dubai for stamping.

In past, I sent passport with in person(travelling by air) with authorization letter to stamp in NDVO when I was in Bahrain. You can do the same if PPR comes while your parents are in Dubai if do not change Address. After stamping other person was coming back so I get back hand by hand.

I don't know about legally can we send passport using courier from Dubai to India.

physioyadav13

Oct 3, 2014
Hi All,
Got application approval for my parents and virtual landing profile created.

Timeline:
Application Submitted: Sep 26, 2021
Ghost email: Nov 30, 2022
Sponsor Approval: Jan 12, 2022
Medicals: June 6 (automatically updated - done previously for supervisa)
PCC and additional documents request: Aug 15, 2022 - submitted Sep 7, 2022
Additional document request: Sep 7, 2022 (submitted same day)
Pre-arrival services: Oct 8, 2022
Application approval letter: Dec 1, 2022
Visa Office Vancouver

Anyone to share experience with photos for COPR? Do I just go to any Shoppers and ask for JPEG digital copy?
virtual landing profile created by yourself after PPR?

FOLLOWING LINES FROM CIC WEBSITE:
Do not create your own account. This can delay the process. Follow the instructions in the email we sent and we’ll create it for you.
As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your family, unless you tell us you’d like them to have their own accounts.

The portal is separate from your IRCC secure account.

Last edited:

abhishek66

Dec 9, 2013
Visa Office......
Cpc mississauga
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2002
Doc's Request.
same day
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
submitted same day
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
na
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
no
Ya, it's the same for me. We have almost the same timelines...
Almost same for me and waiting for next step after submitt pcc

Cal_gary_PR

Jul 2, 2014
Address change sometime tricky. In our case , Address change did not happen from August 22 till PPR in Oct 22.

You can stamp passport in Dubai if Address is updated on time before your PPR. Else if you receive PPR after Feb then again your parents have to wait for Address change or re enter Dubai for stamping.

In past, I sent passport with in person(travelling by air) with authorization letter to stamp in NDVO when I was in Bahrain. You can do the same if PPR comes while your parents are in Dubai if do not change Address. After stamping other person was coming back so I get back hand by hand.

I don't know about legally can we send passport using courier from Dubai to India.
Thanks so much for the response - very helpful.

However, I'm a bit confused. Do I really need to change the address in the PGP application? We just want their passports stamped in Dubai.

Also, do you know if we can extend the 1 month deadline to get the stamps? That might be an easier way out. Thoughts?

xxyz

Nov 23, 2022
Hi,

I am in the process of applying online for PGP after getting invited.
I expressed interest for my one parent only (1 person) and when I checked the Income requirements set out by IRCC for 2019 is $41,007 (it says for 2 people though) where as my 2019 Tax year income is $37,600. Is this income enough for inviting 1 person?

Thanks!
Hello Brother,

You need to reassess the income for 2019. Ask your accountant to increase your income show your income at least $43000, If your accountant says he cannot do it then go to some other accountant.There are different ways to show the income, you will have to pay some tax but it is OK.

If you were self employed or u have any corporation registered under your name then it would be easy to re assess and there many other ways. but DO NOT SUBMIT your file with less income.

U must submit "NOTICE OF REAASESSMENT" when u will show your 2019 income, it is not a big deal to submit notice of reassessment(I did the same thing) most of the poeple who own businesses do this.

Reactions: sher_singh

xxyz

Nov 23, 2022
Hi,

I am in the process of applying online for PGP after getting invited.
I expressed interest for my one parent only (1 person) and when I checked the Income requirements set out by IRCC for 2019 is $41,007 (it says for 2 people though) where as my 2019 Tax year income is $37,600. Is this income enough for inviting 1 person?

Thanks!

You have show income for 3 people: Mother + Father + you.

You are eligible, dont worry!!

You just need to figure out how to reassess your income for 2019, Good Luck!!

Reactions: sher_singh

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Voter ID invalid, but you can submit as proof.
AADHAR and PANCARD always valid, even you are Citizen of other country ( Required these things for Banking in India, opening Demat Account etc.)
If you still have the email with the list of documents requested by IRCC for proof of relationship, can you please share it here / PM me. My case is little different as my wife is sponsoring her mom and I am the co-signer. and all of the above docs only have father's name (as far as I know).

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
I received PCC request. It say PCC for all the addressed after age of 18 for parents
Is there clarification on whether it's for places lived in for 6 consecutive months or in 6 months in total?

physioyadav13

Oct 3, 2014
If you still have the email with the list of documents requested by IRCC for proof of relationship, can you please share it here / PM me. My case is little different as my wife is sponsoring her mom and I am the co-signer. and all of the above docs only have father's name (as far as I know).
After a preliminary review of your application, the following has been deemed required:
Please provide the current residential address for yourself and your dependant family member (if applicable). You
must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately throughout the
processing of your application.
PRIMARY APPLICANT:
> Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to your spouse please provide the Aadhaar and
Voter’s ID card for yourself and your spouse. NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship. This must
be received at this office by: 2022/06/15
> Police Certificates: You are required to provide a copy of your original police certificate from India.
Please follow these instructions to ensure you provide the correct police certificate:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-
certificates/how.html

This must be received at this office by: 2022/06/15
DEPENDENT:
> Police Certificates : You are required to provide a copy of your original police certificate from India.
Please follow these instructions to ensure you provide the correct police certificate:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-
certificates/how.html

SPONSOR:
> Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter
ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school
certificate). NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship. This must be received at this office by:
2022/06/15
( I have edited Names &UCI)

Reactions: deryk.rodrigues

kora

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Applied on Nov 2021.
Got AOR in Aug 2022.
No biometrics, medical, pcc
what are my option to reach out to them or its better to wait and watch ?

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
After a preliminary review of your application, the following has been deemed required:
Please provide the current residential address for yourself and your dependant family member (if applicable). You
must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately throughout the
processing of your application.
PRIMARY APPLICANT:
> Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to your spouse please provide the Aadhaar and
Voter’s ID card for yourself and your spouse. NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship. This must
be received at this office by: 2022/06/15
> Police Certificates: You are required to provide a copy of your original police certificate from India.

certificates/how.html

DEPENDENT:
> Police Certificates : You are required to provide a copy of your original police certificate from India.

certificates/how.html

SPONSOR:
> Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter
ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school
certificate). NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship. This must be received at this office by:
2022/06/15
( I have edited Names &UCI)
Thank You. Really appreciate you sharing this.