+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Andrea90970

Oct 18, 2021
Has Anyone received PCC/Medical request from Vancouver office yet? What the hell is going on with files transferred to Vancouver visa office.. so so so frustrating!
missisuage is doing exceptionally good job !
Mid August we received PCC/Medical and pre arrival letter all at the same week. I just called IRCC this morning and they confirmed the background check has completed.

bhargav16

Feb 16, 2022
Hi all! My parents got the passport request letter under my father's name. When I tried to schedule a VFS Global appointment it is asking to upload two letters for my father & mother. I am under impression that you only receive the letter under the principal applicant's name and it mentions submitting passports for accompanying family members as well but does not include names. Do I expect another request letter from CIC under my mother's name?

Son gill

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hello everyone..after submitting webform last week for parents address change i got an an email today saying their application processing Center changed to Vancouver..is it because they are here in Canada now?..does it mean anything?

Annie91

Nov 3, 2022
This is usual. You should have at least gotten
1) AOR with an application number
OR
2) Your application was returned as incomplete and need to resubmit all/some of the missing document/information.
That is my concern. I did not receive any of the above. Neither the AOR nor the incomplete application email. I did ask my lawyer to call and check and he said they are saying that due to hight volume the files are being delayed.

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
That is my concern. I did not receive any of the above. Neither the AOR nor the incomplete application email. I did ask my lawyer to call and check and he said they are saying that due to hight volume the files are being delayed.
the whole system is overwhelmed and glitches are happening all over the place ,as i mentioned in my case and after all the wait i received one email advising me to check the new status to discover that it says returned ( next to all forms incomplete !!! ) without any explanation ,best or worst part i dont know frankly and while checking the portal after 5 days the portal on its own revert to submitted without having access to a thing .Now is this application doomed or not ... i dont know ,stating these facts to reflect that very few received positive confirmation and good for them ,the rest we are simply waiting ,in your case early morning everyday do not give up try to call because that will be your only resource .

Raj_singh_s

Jan 25, 2022
Hi all! My parents got the passport request letter under my father's name. When I tried to schedule a VFS Global appointment it is asking to upload two letters for my father & mother. I am under impression that you only receive the letter under the principal applicant's name and it mentions submitting passports for accompanying family members as well but does not include names. Do I expect another request letter from CIC under my mother's name?

Hi Congratulations ! Could you plz share when did you submit the proof of relationship docs?

annie.yu567

Feb 10, 2022
Good morning everyone, my parents received medical request yesterday a week after I received my sponsor approval letter and file transferred to London office. They have biometrics done before for visitor visa.

So, right now I am wondering about the next step after medical examination done. Do they need to do Police clearance certificate next? Or since they have the biometrics in the system, the immigration officer will do the background check by themselves?