+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Hello everyone,

I would like to ask the people who got their invitation in 2021 how long the processing is taking approximately? The cic website says 36 months which is a scary number.
the average is 36 month ,any request for additional documents or resubmitting documents will extend it further .

Reactions: Iyan123

monarchV

May 30, 2018
Hello all,

What happens if the application is incomplete by mistake? IRCC mentions that if the application is received incomplete then it is returned through the portal along with the fees does it mean that they will not process the application further even after correcting the mistakes and resubmission?

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Hello all,

What happens if the application is incomplete by mistake? IRCC mentions that if the application is received incomplete then it is returned through the portal along with the fees does it mean that they will not process the application further even after correcting the mistakes and resubmission?
ill share my personal experience ,IRCC wanted a clarification about a change in the address and an additional document that i forgot to send ,they didnt return my application but asked me to send a clarification and the additional document , four month after i received an email saying check the portal for an update ,i did and the portal status was returned application and next to each and every form ...even the payment incomplete without any further explanation ( nor did i receive a letter explaining the why )3 days after that i checked the portal the status was back to submitted ... could be one of those weird exceptions , the best thing to do is make sure to follow the guide check mall the details before you send it ...and be patient

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
I got medical request from Vancouver office for my mother today. Any idea what are the next steps and how long will it take from here to complete the application process.
I didn’t get biometric verification letter, so I assume they are using the biometric submitted earlier for visit visa.
what's your timeline? don't usually hear anything moving in the Vancouver office.

CanSpo

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Does anyone knows how is Vancouver office processing time ? My file got transferred to Vancouver office.
Thanks
My file transferred on May 4 with intimation of sponsor approval. Applied on October 14, 2021. Nothing after that waiting for Medical & PCC.

Hommy

Mar 26, 2022
I got a pic request for my dad, they Alfred did their medical. But I also got to submit background declaration form and they said my dad did put the address but he did. Why they keep on asking to fill forms again and again?

SAHIL KHANNA

Oct 16, 2022
Another invitation wasted!!!

Some qualified people could have used that spot to get their parents here.

Why people do this?

Hello Boss,

Just ask your accountant to reassess your tax for 2019 and tell him the minimum required income you need to show to sponsor your parents, there is nothing wrong in it.

And

when you will submit the file make sure you submit Notice of "Reassessment" for 2019.

** do not submit with your file with less 9k income, they will refuse it**

just go for reassessment for 2019 there is nothing wrong with it.

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
I got a pic request for my dad, they Alfred did their medical. But I also got to submit background declaration form and they said my dad did put the address but he did. Why they keep on asking to fill forms again and again?
consider yourself lucky, even if they ask for few more documents it means they are checking the file and soon they will be processing the whole thing, patience is the key ,some have been waiting for 10 years ( if not more...) to get the chance to apply for parents sponsorship .

Reactions: Bimpsy_7

Pilot07

Oct 17, 2022
I received invitation 3days ago ,pease tell if forms are similar to super visa as I filled that successfully for my parents in past or
I need to hire lawyer ?