+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Mustflo

Apr 15, 2013
Application submitted : 11 nov 2021
Sponsor approval : 23 March 2022
Upfront pcc, medical from supervisa submitted on 20th April
Current residential & schedule A request on 19th May
2nd PCC request and Pre arrival on July 7th.
Yet to submit the new PCC request.
Hi all,

2nd PCC submitted on July 28th.
Recieved PR approval email today. Parents are in Canada on supervisa. Hope this helps. Thanks!

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
so requested on Aug 3 and not result back yet?! that is more that 2 months now, I heard that GCMS email should be emailed in a month or so!
i know right? It is clearly stated notes will be released within 30 days. Such a relief I got PPR not long afterwards, save me the hustle to go after those notes. I wonder when they will suddenly pop up in my email.
I would highly recommend anyone to order notes from CBSA, not IRCC. Read on if you want to know my mistake.
So I ordered notes from CBSA early July, mistakenly uploaded the consent form from IRCC. About 3 weeks later, CBSA emailed me, asking for the right consent form. (right within the 30 day mark) Since my parents are not fan of scanners or emails or anything digital, I decided to submit again to IRCC on Aug 3, with the IRCC consent form on hand. And voila, dead silence since then. I can't help but wonder what if I went the extra mile to teach my parents again to sign the correct form, scan and email. Maybe I would have got the notes. To me CBSA is more responsive and reachable.

Reactions: RRBP

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
so requested on Aug 3 and not result back yet?! that is more that 2 months now, I heard that GCMS email should be emailed in a month or so!
i applied for one back in May never heard back lol..should i ask to get my $5 back?

• Haha
Reactions: Bimpsy_7

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
i applied for one back in May never heard back lol..should i ask to get my $5 back?
why not? they may start to process your notes since you request the refund lol. or you get your money back to buy a lottery ticket or a nice cup of coffee. speaking of, maybe i should do this too.
Seriously, which one did you apply for? CBSA, IRCC or CSIS?

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
why not? they may start to process your notes since you request the refund lol. or you get your money back to buy a lottery ticket or a nice cup of coffee. speaking of, maybe i should do this too.
Seriously, which one did you apply for? CBSA, IRCC or CSIS?
I cant recall - but 99% IRCC..lol yeah that $5 has the potential to become $70mil :D

• Haha
Reactions: RRBP

YashviS

Jan 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-08-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Hello all,
I have some issues with my father’s election card and I am very concerned if that will affect the file.

The gender in my father’s election is ‘female’ and we have applied for the corrections but haven’t heard back from the election admin office. They just gave the some reference number.

on the online portal it is not showing because my election card is older than 2017. We didn’t realize this mistake in card until now when I saw it while submitting. I am not very concerned if it will affect my parents file.
Anyone who know about this or have been through please guide what to do in this case?
Your help is much appreciated

cilaak

Dec 31, 2021
I have submitted via email and webform both. Email was way faster than webform.

They asked for proof of payment of biometrics fee for my dad, even the letter instructed webform submission but I submitted via both.

I got the BIL the next day so email works
Hello Please, what email address did you send the email to? My parents did upfront PCC and I submitted via web form but I am yet to get a feedback. Their application was transferred to Montreal office

nkaur1985

Oct 13, 2022
hi everyone,

i applied for my parents on dec 6,2021
A email was received on june 9,2022 where they gave the application # and also asked for imm5748 if not submitted earlier.
so i sent the same form which i submitted with application.
After that I didnt hear back anything.
my dad didnt have last name so I cant even check the application status online.
his given name is of two words so i used those two words in family name but even then I cant get the ecas status.

any suggestions ?

garrysandhu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2012
Just want to confirm that while filling VFS appointment webform after PPR, under visa category, what selection is appropriate
Passport submission for Permanent Residence application(Family class Priority, Economic PR) or Passport submission for Permanent Resident travel document. I guess Family Class is the right selection for us @kafepoche @NaikNaman @Jasmeet0101

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Just want to confirm that while filling VFS appointment webform after PPR, under visa category, what selection is appropriate
Passport submission for Permanent Residence application(Family class Priority, Economic PR) or Passport submission for Permanent Resident travel document. I guess Family Class is the right selection for us @kafepoche @NaikNaman @Jasmeet0101
Passport submission for Permanent Residence application(Family class Priority, Economic PR)

Reactions: garrysandhu

CanSpo

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
I got sponsorship approval on Sept. 7 and file transferred to Vancouver immigration. Nothing after that.
I got sponsorship approval MAY 04. and file transferred to Vancouver immigration. Application submitted October 14.
Nothing after that.