+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Shayna.hanzala

Aug 4, 2018
XF is a temporary application number. After AOR, the application number starts with F.
I don't have any application number starting with F. Any suggestion how to get that? The application was filed last year and there has been no update since then. What is the normal trend to get AOR and application number starting with F?

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
I cleared cache/history several times. Also tried different browsers - chrome/edge and tried in different systems too. But still getting the same error.
keep refreshing the page and it does comes back... it happens to me all the time and I refresh the page 4-5 times and the content shows up. Hopefully it helps.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I don't have any application number starting with F. Any suggestion how to get that? The application was filed last year and there has been no update since then. What is the normal trend to get AOR and application number starting with F?
Average processing times are around 3 years so PGP is a long process and there will be long periods where you won’t hear anything.

Shayna.hanzala

Aug 4, 2018
xf is just a temporary application number, but i noticed once i got my AOR It just the same application number they just remove the X.

Try the F and the following number maybe it will work now
I tried that as well. Honestly nothing works. Not sure what to do. Can anyone advice? I am really worried now

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Yes but I did not even receive AOR with application number which lost everyone else did and it has been a year almost
i didn't receive AOR. I linked my application before I know my application number. If they have assigned a number to your application, but haven't notify you(i.e. you don't have the AOR letter), then you can link it by yourself, no need to wait for the letter. However if they haven't finished the first round of review, (i.e. number hasn't been generated) then you cannot link. Anyways it's no harm just trying. which combinations have you tried in gckey?

Reactions: mjani81

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
I have decision made in gckey but "client information" appears in upload section. In my opinion it doesn't mean anything.
I see... Congratulations for your PGP approval! And thanks for clarifying. Today, the 'required by' date updated to Oct 10, 2022 ... I wont worry about it :)

Chu2017

Apr 13, 2017
Hello folks, i need some help. on PR portal, under optional documents, there is client information and due date for submission. what is to be done? thanks

Bhaumik_Patel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
Hello folks, i need some help. on PR portal, under optional documents, there is client information and due date for submission. what is to be done? thanks
It’s a glitch from IRCC’s side. It was confirmed on another thread (guy spoke with IRCC) - spousal sponsorship. It says required by October X, but keeps on changing as days go by October X+1, X+2…

Reactions: Chu2017

Newperson123

Sep 6, 2020
Hello, I have a question..does principal applicant and dependent get seperate passport requests like if PA is in canada and dependent is back home