NA
Nomination.....
PER: 14-10-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
File Transfer...
Started Processing: 10-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Med's Request
Med and RPRF request: 16-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Med's Done....
26-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015 (received my passport back on 23-03-2014)
Hello,

I received a physical mail from CIC to provide IMM5768 for my mothers PGP application that was submitted in 2021. I have 3 questions hoping i would get a clarification here

1) I had already submitted the form along with the initial application and in the initial application i had checked email as the means of communication but they sent me a physical letter requesting for the forma again (in the letter it is stated that "If not already included in the application please obtain and submit as soon as possible". so should i just ignore this request or resubmit again?

2) In the form for question "12. Every other family member not listed above and dependent on you financially, whether they are living with you or not.", the only dependent i am having is my mother for whom i have submitted this application. Do i fill her name and details under this question in that case?

3) Should i be sending the completed completed document to IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca?

Thank you in advance.

garrysandhu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2012
Thanks
I landed on 6th August
I updated my Canada address through their email
Application 15 Oct
Medical passed 20 April
PCC sent on 5th June
Address and photos updated on portal on 12th September
Waiting for eCOPR
In case you have information please advise what we have to go to border for virtual landing
I guess, there is no need to go to any border. The Photo and address update on PR Portal is your virtual landing. Once the photograph and address is approved, you will get eCOPR pdf in PR portal

Reactions: kuldip25

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
When I checked GC Key today, the October 04 deadline is now October 05 - not exactly sure but I hope it is a deadline for IRCC agent ;)
Same here.

Nsat

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hello,

I received a physical mail from CIC to provide IMM5768 for my mothers PGP application that was submitted in 2021. I have 3 questions hoping i would get a clarification here

1) I had already submitted the form along with the initial application and in the initial application i had checked email as the means of communication but they sent me a physical letter requesting for the forma again (in the letter it is stated that "If not already included in the application please obtain and submit as soon as possible". so should i just ignore this request or resubmit again?

2) In the form for question "12. Every other family member not listed above and dependent on you financially, whether they are living with you or not.", the only dependent i am having is my mother for whom i have submitted this application. Do i fill her name and details under this question in that case?

3) Should i be sending the completed completed document to IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca?

Thank you in advance.
My apologies could someone provide any insight?

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Does any one know what is Submissions?

I got letter to provide below documents.

PCC from India
RCMP Criminal record Canada
Biometric
Submissions.

I am not sure what they mean by Submissions.
can you provide screenshot of your request with hiding your personal information?
By that I might help you..

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Application submitted on 27 November
Received Biometric request 10 June
After that no update. Is there anyone with same timeline with Vancouver office ?

also when I linked my application on 13 august status was in process but I don’t remember exactly what I did the submission date change to 13 Aug and status shows submitted. But if I click view full application status it’s still shows original submission date 27 Nov. is there anyone notice the same ?

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Application submitted on 27 November
Received Biometric request 10 June
After that no update. Is there anyone with same timeline with Vancouver office ?

also when I linked my application on 13 august status was in process but I don’t remember exactly what I did the submission date change to 13 Aug and status shows submitted. But if I click view full application status it’s still shows original submission date 27 Nov. is there anyone notice the same ?
see my signature.. and August 13 is your gc key link date and November 27 is your file submission date. Don't worry about the date.

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
Hello, I have a question from all the people who have applied and if a similar scenario applies to anyone.

I meet the MNI for 2020 and 2021, my income for 2019 was about 4k lower than what is required to sponsor my wife's parents. My daughter was born in 2020 so that increased my family size by 1. . so how would CIC evaluate the MNI ?

Family size in 2021 = 7 (meeting MNI) (including parents that will be sponsored)
Family size in 2020 = 7 (meeting MNI) (including parents that will be sponsored)
Family size in 2019 = 6 (meeting MNI for 6 people and NOTfor 7 people) (my daughter was born in 2020 and that is when my family size increased)

any help would be appreciated.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Hello, I have a question from all the people who have applied and if a similar scenario applies to anyone.

I meet the MNI for 2020 and 2021, my income for 2019 was about 4k lower than what is required to sponsor my wife's parents. My daughter was born in 2020 so that increased my family size by 1. . so how would CIC evaluate the MNI ?

Family size in 2021 = 7 (meeting MNI) (including parents that will be sponsored)
Family size in 2020 = 7 (meeting MNI) (including parents that will be sponsored)
Family size in 2019 = 6 (meeting MNI for 6 people and NOTfor 7 people) (my daughter was born in 2020 and that is when my family size increased)

any help would be appreciated.

This is a little tricky one but in my understanding, you should be good. If you think about Form imm5768, Section 14, you need to provide the Gross Income and Family size. You make sure that you provide the right family size (excluding the new born in 2019).

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Hello,

Thank you in advance.
this looks like AOR to me, but I can't be sure until you provide first several lines (cover important info like uci and name of course). AOR and sponsor approval sometimes come in as physical mail even if you provided email.
EDIT: if it's AOR you can ignore 5768 request.

Nsat

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
this looks like AOR to me, but I can't be sure until you provide first several lines (cover important info like uci and name of course). AOR and sponsor approval sometimes come in as physical mail even if you provided email.
EDIT: if it's AOR you can ignore 5768 request.
@kafepoche : Thank you for your response. The email goes something like this

===================
This letter confirms that your application to sponsor a member of the family class was received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):

Please note the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary -----

==================

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
@kafepoche : Thank you for your response. The email goes something like this

===================
This letter confirms that your application to sponsor a member of the family class was received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):

Please note the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary -----

==================
yes it's AOR. you don't have to resend any form if already submitted in last year's application. Like the letter says "If not already included in the application..."
there will be a separate request if there is any specific document needed down the road.

Nsat

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
yes it's AOR. you don't have to resend any form if already submitted in last year's application. Like the letter says "If not already included in the application..."
there will be a separate request if there is any specific document needed down the road.
Thank you for clarifying.