+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

ANarang

Jul 15, 2022
Hi My son who is sponsor has still not received AOS. We have already completed biometrics and medical test
Is that general practice?

divdiv

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Hi Guys, my parents are here in Canada with me temporarily (going back to India end of next month) and we've received a request for PCC (police certificates) to be submitted within 30 days. Can someone please help me understand how and where to apply for PCC from here in Canada and how long does it take to process?

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Hi Guys, my parents are here in Canada with me temporarily (going back to India end of next month) and we've received a request for PCC (police certificates) to be submitted within 30 days. Can someone please help me understand how and where to apply for PCC from here in Canada and how long does it take to process?
for India you can get through BLS.
Follow this link https://www.blsindia-canada.com/toronto-jurisdiction/index.php

sshivam29

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
You can apply through BLS but it will take up-to 6-8 weeks to get PCC from BLS. For us it took 6+ weeks.

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
Since you are going to India next month, so you book appointment with Passport Seva kender online and you might get appointment after about 40 days.
And inform ircc with appointment letter and seek extension.
We got pcc in about 50 days.

G32shaila

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
In India through Passport Seva Kendra(Pune) we got PCC within 10 days. PSK service is very good.

rndhr

Jun 26, 2022
Category........
Other
However, I linked my application with the GC Key account on dated 29th of July. On 3rd August my son who is a sponsor got an email for a remittance of $50 to IRCC as the fee submitted earlier has been revised on April 22. Interestingly this information of difference and remittance of fee does not reflect in GC Key portal. So I think GC key account is not properly handle such issues. If anyone has such experience please share.

caribgrl55

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi again everyone, parents are not able to link their application with a gc key ( sister is the sponsor). Sister (sponsor) is also not able to. Message she keeps getting is ' We were not able to identify you using the information you provided' She had been trying with the application number.

Is anyone else having issues with that?

Reactions: Queen L

ennkay

Oct 20, 2021
Hi guys,

I applied for my mom's PR under PGP in Nov 2021 and I got the AOR in July 2022. Today I got a letter from CIC asking me to re-submit IMM0008 as they want me to list my nephew as my mom's dependent. I am confused as shouldn't my nephew be considered as a dependent on my brother?

Could someone please answer? Also, where do I get IMM0008 now as earlier I filled it digitally?

Please help! All responses are appreciated. Thanks
Hi, could anyone please suggest something here ? i am a little nervous

Whitebest

Star Member
Apr 9, 2022
Great news.!! Finally, my mum's application status has changed from rejected to submitted. What's the next phase?
Who will the Biometrics and Medical letters be sent to? Sponsor or representative?. Please, someone should clarify me.
Thanks a lot.