+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

ra07980

Oct 3, 2014
Hello Friends,

I received the following information

This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s)

Name of the principal applicant

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent.In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:

A completed and signed authorization form –IMM5768 -Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorshipproviding your Social Insurance Number

Did anyone receive a similar email? I included IMM5768 in my application. Shall I submit again as the email clearly says "If Not"

Regards,
Rajat

G32shaila

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Awesome! Chintan, could you please help me with the gc link, I tried every possible combination while linking the application but I haven't got any success yet.
Link Gckey last question is tricky’number of persons’ normally we thought parents 1 or 2 but add 1 as sponsor and in case of cosponsor add 2 as sponsor is also a part of application

sara10022

Jun 2, 2022
Guys , a question.
On June 1,2022 I received a letter from IRCC to provide some documents for my father (PGP 2021) sponsership.
1.new passport 2.police certificate 3.CSQ (I live in quebec)
I sent all of them (via portal) by the due date except CSQ because I had not received.
I applied for my father CSQ.
last week I received my father's CSQ .
My question is : should I sent CSQ separately to IRCC?

Last edited:

pjc34

Jul 28, 2022
Guys , a question.
On June 1,2022 I received a letter from IRCC to provide some documents for my father (PGP 2021) sponsership.
1.new passport 2.police certificate 3.CSQ (I live in quebec)
I sent all of them (via portal) by the due date except CSQ because I had not received.
I applied for my father CSQ.
last week I received my father's CSQ .
My question is : should I sent CSQ separately to IRCC?
Definitely send the CSQ without waiting to be asked. The Quebec authorities are supposed to forward it to IRCC, but it's better to be safe.

Reactions: sara10022

sara10022

Jun 2, 2022
Definitely send the CSQ without waiting to be asked. The Quebec authorities are supposed to forward it to IRCC, but it's better to be safe.
Thank you my friend.
Last question,
Can I send my father's CSQ via Email ?
or should I send by post ?

Mayamy

Jul 31, 2022
Hi everyone…. I sent my application sponsor to my parents since 1 November .. till now I didn’t receive anything… It shows me ( VIEW) ghost… is that normal? Thank you dear

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
I am from PGP 2021
Sent application on 15th Oct. 2021
Biometrics updated from VV application.
Medical done on 14th April,2022 and updated on 20th April.
PCC Request received and PCC sent alingwith other documents for relationship proof on 5th June, 2022 through Gckey.
After that no update.
How much time is required for next move of IRCC.
ANY SUGGESTION as i am going to Canada on 6th August for 2 months.
When should i inform for Canada Address.

ANarang

Jul 15, 2022
I am primary applicant and are based in UAE for last twenty yrs, and have Indian passport. Will i need to provide Aadhar card and voting card for me and my husband? My concern is that we currently donot have voting cards as being misplaced.

kirantejoday

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
30.03.2015 And 3 rd line update on 08.04.2015
Passport Req..
28.05.2015 and DM on also 28.05.2015
VISA ISSUED...
passport submitted on 3 June and received on 13 June
LANDED..........
Landed in Canada OCT 2015
Nothing only virtual lending information uci, original date of landing,port of landing date.They requested to login with same password on the link they provided.After submitting the details next day,they requested address confirmation and recent digital photo,no scan or Mobil,camara klic photo.After submitting address and photo next day ECOPR.In next 20 days PR card .
Thank you Rasai.

Reactions: kuldip25

Lidwinad

Mar 21, 2021
I am primary applicant and are based in UAE for last twenty yrs, and have Indian passport. Will i need to provide Aadhar card and voting card for me and my husband? My concern is that we currently donot have voting cards as being misplaced.
Not sure if they would ask. suggest to keep the docs ready,in order to save time. Regarding voters ID you may apply online. It takes almost 3-4 weeks.