+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Lidwinad

Mar 21, 2021
I am primary applicant and are based in UAE for last twenty yrs, and have Indian passport. Will i need to provide Aadhar card and voting card for me and my husband? My concern is that we currently donot have voting cards as being misplaced.
Hi I am also from UAE. Just want to check if you have received medical andPCC request.

Hommy

Mar 26, 2022
I received biometric on 5th July. I did not received separate email for AOR. I just received sponsor's approval letter which also mentions that file is transferred to Vancouver office. This is also considered as AOR.
I also got sponsor approval on July 28. What to expect next. Medical??

DIvi.707

Mar 2, 2018
Hello Friends,
I am waiting for parental sponsor program to accept new application since end of 2020 to apply the permanent residence for my father. I heard it may re-opened by end of this year. If you can just let me know what all docs needed and approx. time frame.

My case : My mother recently passes away so I just have my father only and now he is just by himself. His age is 60+ and has visitor visa and have travelled few time into Canada for short trips (around 1 month). Someone also said if CIC wont take new application for parental sponsorship this year, I should look into other options like applying under humanitarian ground. Don't know much about this process so if anyone can let me know.

Thank You.

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Hi guys— just now checked - the app now shows “submitted” after re-submitting of imm5406 and 5779.
Any suggestions/ timelines on what next?

Amolak817

Jun 16, 2022
Hi Forum,

My status today went from returned to submitted , Does it mean my papers are complete and they will process it now ?

F12 show "7"

Thanks
Thats a great news. Can you please tell how long it took to change after submitting documents?

Kapsajan70

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Can any one advise if the Applicant get CORP printed document with Visa Stamping. Is there anyone who has received recently.

Also if you are missing CORP then what will be done.

Please advise.

Thanks