+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
Anyone received IM0149 DETAILS OF GOVERNMENT EMPLOYMENT form request and filled it out?
We got the form request as well. My parents were not high rank employees. I think they are requesting it from government employees. Which office is processing your application? For us is Mississauga

Reactions: deepharman

deepharman

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2012
Doc's Request.
07-03-2013
Nomination.....
29-10-2012
AOR Received.
06-01-2013
File Transfer...
16-05-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2013
Med's Done....
17-01-2013
Passport Req..
21-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2013
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
We got the form request as well. My parents were not high rank employees. I think they are requesting it from government employees. Which office is processing your application? For us is Mississauga
Yes Mississauga. Did you fill the form only or uploaded any kind of explanation letter as well?

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
Yes Mississauga. Did you fill the form only or uploaded any kind of explanation letter as well?
We only filled the form. In the initial application they had asked for resume. Mainly used the information from that to fill the from.
I also think that if they don’t have a high rank position it shouldn’t be that important

Last edited:
Reactions: deepharman

Walter Mitty

May 27, 2022
Add the job duties and explain that teachers don't have any reporting to Minister and try to explain hierarchy that should be enough. Unless the person is in policy making capacity or in an influential Govt. post they won't care.
Yes, same here. My father is a retired teacher and received this request.
I just simply explained what he did and he supervised only students.

memories

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Hi All,

just frustrated at the process. Submitted the file on Nov 3 2021 and not a single acknowledge or a single update till now. Called them and they said we dont have your sponsorship file in our system. WTF.. they told no one has picked your file and no application number so thats why its not in our system.

they said people in Mississauga have not looked at your file. when i did F12 trick i saw name of the agent and still remember that id and name. when was the file update and all that stuff.

Any one in same boat and what can be done. they are not even answering my web forms.

• Sad
Reactions: parassachapara

Newbie17

Mar 19, 2018
Hi All,

just frustrated at the process. Submitted the file on Nov 3 2021 and not a single acknowledge or a single update till now. Called them and they said we dont have your sponsorship file in our system. WTF.. they told no one has picked your file and no application number so thats why its not in our system.

they said people in Mississauga have not looked at your file. when i did F12 trick i saw name of the agent and still remember that id and name. when was the file update and all that stuff.

Any one in same boat and what can be done. they are not even answering my web forms.
Hi it happened to me . I got this reply by web form for my parents. But I sent another web form about 1.5 months later and they gave me temporary file number at that time. I received AOR as sponsor about a month ago and bio metrics request today for my dad .

kirantejoday

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
30.03.2015 And 3 rd line update on 08.04.2015
Passport Req..
28.05.2015 and DM on also 28.05.2015
VISA ISSUED...
passport submitted on 3 June and received on 13 June
LANDED..........
Landed in Canada OCT 2015
Yes, same here. My father is a retired teacher and received this request.
I just simply explained what he did and he supervised only students.
They asked rank of your parents with comparison with minister. As my understanding Teaching job comes in private and government. If government then it comes under Education Minister at the top level.Depends on county and state just try to make some hierarchy Starting at Top with Cabinet minister, then local government officer state level or city level , then some more officials at tops as per Teaching organization .

I did the same for Government Veterinary Doctor position at District level. He did not direct report to Minister but at long way , It falls under some Ministery or Cabinet Minister. So I make up some rank.

Last edited:

Diya_17

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
What is f12 trick?
I am a newbie. Please tell me how to check status of application. I got same link from IRCC which I used to fill the application. I was asked to resend IMM5460 so I see returned in Status. No other detailed status. Please guide me

Diya_17

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hello folks, after reading people update I think there is a serious problem with my parents‘ application, do you have same experience or it’s just my application?
Dec 3–submitted
April 8–request letter for form 5669 for both of them
April19–sent the form with the request letter to the email.
Since then, I never receive anything. The status of application is still returned. I just tried F12 trick, it shows casestatus id8, phase is:1 read only: false and rejection reasons: null. It does not have any updates or any agent info. Does this mean the application got rejected?
I am in same boat. Any update with your application.

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
Submitted PCC along with other information like Aadhar card etc. on June 5th, 2022 and waiting for the next.
Please let me know what to do next, as I am going to Canada on 6th August on VV. Is there any chance of PPR before my departure?

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
I am in same boat. Any update with your application.
if you dont have a rejected ,there is nothing to worry about ,the present processing time for PGP is at 35 month ,the first response in my case came after 6 month where i was asked to supply more documents and correct one ,its the waiting time in between that is stressing us ,patience is the key .One more note about the inspect or f12 we should all forget about it ,IRCC did the basics of what they where supposed to do since the beginning ,no more access to the information ...

Reactions: Chintan.patel

Diya_17

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
if you dont have a rejected ,there is nothing to worry about ,the present processing time for PGP is at 35 month ,the first response in my case came after 6 month where i was asked to supply more documents and correct one ,its the waiting time in between that is stressing us ,patience is the key .One more note about the inspect or f12 we should all forget about it ,IRCC did the basics of what they where supposed to do since the beginning ,no more access to the information ...
Thanks a ton. Yeah patience is the key!!

Ashpgp

Jul 21, 2022
Hi, my parents received PCC request to submit by Aug 17th. But we couldn’t able to find PSK appointment until September in Andhra Pradesh. Can we go to Hyderabad (other state) and apply without any address proof? Could anyone please advise. Thanks in advance.