+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

canpar22

Jun 26, 2022
Hoping someone can provide some input, my mother only received a request to sign and declare for IMM5562. My farther is the PA.
IMM5562 in the form requests the PA fill out the form and my mother being the spouse needs to declare her travels but there is no where to sign on this form?

RV101

Jun 26, 2022
Wondering if anyone has any advice on the number of family members to include to link the application to the GCKey Account. I can't seam to make it work.
1. Sponsor + Co-sponsor (myself & my husband) (+2kids)
2. Principal Applicant + dependent (dad & mom)
3. Sponsor's brother - a citizen of Canada

Is it 5 that should work? Or 3 or 4?

- Submitted file Nov 2021
- Biometrics March 2022
- Medicals April 2022
- They asked for updated passport copy & address (since my parents are visiting Canada currently) - I submitted through the Web form and no answer other than the automated confirmation. It's already been a couple months. F12 trick shows status 7 and before was 10 I believe. Any insight would be very helpful. Thank you s much!

Sehrawat_R

Mar 15, 2022
Wondering if anyone has any advice on the number of family members to include to link the application to the GCKey Account. I can't seam to make it work.
1. Sponsor + Co-sponsor (myself & my husband) (+2kids)
2. Principal Applicant + dependent (dad & mom)
3. Sponsor's brother - a citizen of Canada

Is it 5 that should work? Or 3 or 4?

- Submitted file Nov 2021
- Biometrics March 2022
- Medicals April 2022
- They asked for updated passport copy & address (since my parents are visiting Canada currently) - I submitted through the Web form and no answer other than the automated confirmation. It's already been a couple months. F12 trick shows status 7 and before was 10 I believe. Any insight would be very helpful. Thank you s much!
Number of persons should be 4 (Sponsor+cosponsor+PA+1dep)

Reactions: RV101

EhsanS

Jul 11, 2020
The same case here, after submitting forms IMM5669 and IMM5406, there is no reply. Can we check it from GCkey portal ?
Same here, we do not even have the application number!! Any idea where we should check or who we should contact?

Navi1

Jan 26, 2019
Hi ….Finally I heard something from Ircc , application submitted on nov 03,2021. They send email for incomplete 5406. Im wondering if we have to fill information for children over 18 not dependents or only over 18 dependents. I sponsored my parents and I have two siblings who are married and not dependents on my parents. Thanks in advance.

coolrc_04

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
I am unable to link my parents application to GCKey as I dont have application number or their UCIs. Can someone please help? Thanks
Is your parents here in canada? or Check Ecas status with your UCI number followed by your information. If application is received and update in the system, you will able to see there.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do
You can link your application after 3 weeks of ghost email. This is my experience I am sharing.

Sruraja

Feb 4, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I received an email today asking for proof of relationship between my parents and meEmail states “
“As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter
ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship.”

I don’t think I have my fifth class and middles class school records . What do I submit instead of those?? Did anyone come across this situation? Please help

Sruraja

Feb 4, 2022
Thanks for your reply. I am either not sure why they are asking for Voter id for a Canadain Citizen. Please let me know how are you responding to their request letter? Thanks much.
Hi have you submitted the documents for fifth class , middle class school certificates? I got the same request today. Please let me know what documents you submitted
Much appropriate your input

Rasai

Feb 12, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I received an email today asking for proof of relationship between my parents and meEmail states “
“As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter
ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship.”

I don’t think I have my fifth class and middles class school records . What do I submit instead of those?? Did anyone come across this situation? Please help
You can submit 9,10,12certificate.for voter id go to national voter portal fill name father name and date of birth you can download voter information online print it and submit.which we have done.

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Hi Guys,
I was requested for IMM5406 on April 22nd which I submitted via email within a week. I did not received any acknowledgement email for that one so I resubmitted it on May 20th via email and this time I sent them the mail copy as well (just because of FOMO). I still not heard anything from IRCC.
On F12 trick status is showing 8. I was able to see the "updated on" field before but not I can't see that field at all. And now I can't see the agent email id also on F12. Is this normal? It's over 2 months now with no response from IRCC. Is anyone in same situation?

BTW I have raised a webform and received autoreply for that one though.

Maxx07

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

My father is the PA for the application and my mother is the applicant.
I received the Medical request. Upon checking the form I found that the form only has my father's details. There is no separate form for my mother. IS it fine? Can I go for medical test for both with that form ?

vijaynag18

Jan 9, 2018
HI All,
I have been unable to link GC key account. (I am sponsoring both my parents, what should be answer for number of applicants, I have tried both 2 and 3)
Biometrics done 10 days ago, biometrics email received 20 days ago.

After that no email, people are saying they are medical request on GC key a day after.
I am unable to link yet, sent webform and no update yet.
As the medicals have 30 days limit. Please assist what can i do in my situation.

Thank you