Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
Check the email address (From) by which you got Biometric or Medical request. like From: CIC.CPCMississaugaDoNotReply-CTDMississaugaNePasRepondre.CIC
Sorry, but there is no email address mentioned in the letters I received in my GC Key a/c.

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)
We are resubmitting form IMM5769. My wife is sponsoring her parents and I(spouse) is co-signing. I have 2 questions:
1. I (spouse/co-signer) sponsored my wife and daughter back in 2015. Wife is a citizen and she is not in my undertakings anymore. However, my daughter is is also a citizen and 6 years old. But I am counting her in 4(i) (co-signer's previous undertaking that is still in effect) as according to this link (here) child under 13 years of age are in undertaking for 10 years irrespective of their citizenship. Please let me know if I am doing this right and is she out of my undertaking after becoming citizen?

2. Is it ok to count me co-signing spouse in 5 (Your spouse if not included in above 3. Provide details on the back of this page if they are not co-signing). But we just have to count and not give my details on the more details tab (question 11).

Please confirm if both of my above undertandings are correct.

mdshayan

Jan 18, 2019
Hi

Any updates from people who are sponsoring from quebec. Applied on Nov 27 and havent gotten anything. Any ways to check status other than webform?

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Hi

Any updates from people who are sponsoring from quebec. Applied on Nov 27 and havent gotten anything. Any ways to check status other than webform?
applied on Nov 16th and received a communication by email requesting to resend some documents on June 7th .the F12 trick or inspect use to give more information now it is reduced and limited ,so patience is he key .

gzing

Dec 6, 2016
I got the PCC request on 22nd Jun but the letter states this:

After a preliminary review of your application, the following has been deemed required:

Please provide the current residential address for yourself and your dependant family member (if applicable). You must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately throughout the processing of your application.

1XXXXXXXXX34 - XXXXX XXXX XXXXXX:
> Police Certificate:You are required to provide a copy of your original police certificate from India.

Please follow these instructions to ensure you provide the correct police certificate: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police- certificates/how.html

This must be received at this office by: 2022/07/21

I am not sure if the green highlighted line is applicable to me OR if i only need to submit the information if the address of the primary applicant changes.
Both my parents are here in Canada with me on Supervisa, and I submitted the application with my address as their current address and nothing has changed.

Any help on what I need to do on the address front will be appreciated.

(Timeline: 6th Nov 2021 Submission, No AOR/No sponsorship approval, 17th May 2022 Biometric, 19th May Medical, 22nd Jun PCC)

Rasai

Feb 12, 2022
If principal applicant are in Canada from day one of the application ,they have not to reply,only pcc you have to submit.

rndhr

Jun 26, 2022
Category........
Other
Hello all,

I submitted my PGP application on 2021/12/06 and when i login to the portal i just see status as "Submitted" and the View button is greyed out. Is it just me who is waiting without any further update after submitting the application? I received an update to submit the forms IMM5669 and IMM5406 on March 30th with the file no starting from XF and I did submit those forms on April 27th via email as requested and after that there has been no update.
Did any one else had a similar case or have any idea regarding this ?

Thank you in advance
The same case here, after submitting forms IMM5669 and IMM5406, there is no reply. Can we check it from GCkey portal ?

Apr 4, 2022
The same case here, after submitting forms IMM5669 and IMM5406, there is no reply. Can we check it from GCkey portal ?
Same case here as well. I have submitted those requested forms on email but no response yet. The application portal says returned since I received that email.

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
I got the PCC request on 22nd Jun but the letter states this:

After a preliminary review of your application, the following has been deemed required:

Please provide the current residential address for yourself and your dependant family member (if applicable). You must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately throughout the processing of your application.

1XXXXXXXXX34 - XXXXX XXXX XXXXXX:
> Police Certificate:You are required to provide a copy of your original police certificate from India.

Please follow these instructions to ensure you provide the correct police certificate: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police- certificates/how.html

This must be received at this office by: 2022/07/21

I am not sure if the green highlighted line is applicable to me OR if i only need to submit the information if the address of the primary applicant changes.
Both my parents are here in Canada with me on Supervisa, and I submitted the application with my address as their current address and nothing has changed.

Any help on what I need to do on the address front will be appreciated.

(Timeline: 6th Nov 2021 Submission, No AOR/No sponsorship approval, 17th May 2022 Biometric, 19th May Medical, 22nd Jun PCC)
We had the same green line. What I did was that uploaded the requested documents through gckey and sent and email to them that the current residential address is the same that we had at the time of application.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Parents got PR today application date 06/10/21
Are you sure? Did they get PPR? Sometimes people get confused when they get sponsor approval and think that means parents got approved. This is unusually fast so is very surprising if correct. How did all the background checks get done so quickly?

Reactions: sshivam29