+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

parassachapara

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hi,
There is no issue with your parents' application. There is a huge backlog at the moment.
I had my parents' application returned in March and I submitted documents by end of March. I only saw the application updated back to submitted last week.
I had filled a webform to get the confirmation that they received the documents so please do so if you haven't done already.
Thank you.
yes those are next steps

Ruby.kharoud

Jun 23, 2022
I received the medical exam instruction letter for my father super visa on 15th June then I book the appointment with clinic on 23rd June, the letter with IME number was presented, but the clinic said my IME number and record cannot be found.
Anyone experienced that? What should I do?
Please suggest

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
I received the medical exam instruction letter for my father super visa on 15th June then I book the appointment with clinic on 23rd June, the letter with IME number was presented, but the clinic said my IME number and record cannot be found.
Anyone experienced that? What should I do?
Please suggest
don't know much about supervisa medicals. check the visitor forum and find better answers there.
For PGP, sometimes you need to wait several days for IMEI to appear in the eMedical system after the request. in your case it's been over a week so i'm not sure what happened. you can choose another panel physician and check over the phone when booking if IME is in the system. or you can still do the exam without IME info, ie, as upfront exam, and send webform or email later to inform IRCC with your medical infosheet.

Last edited:

saitron

Oct 20, 2012
Hello, received request for medicals. But address is sponsor's address and email IDs aren't consistent either. They have switched between primary applicant and sponsor's email address for the 2 applicants. Telephone numbers are not the latest. It appears they have picked up this info from their previous visa processing many years ago. Any suggestions on the impact/resolutions?

sesenujs

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Tagbilaran City Bohol
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2012
AOR Received.
July 12, 2012
Med's Request
July 12, 2012
Med's Done....
July 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 03,2012 (STAMPED)
Hey guys, I received an AOR yesterday and another email today requiring to fill out IMM5406 and IMM5669 with bearing original signatures. App was submitted Dec 05, 2021.

Innercircle

Oct 30, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
Awaiting
Mine was also 8
How long did it take to change from status 8? And did it change from 8 to 7 or 10?

Mine has been 8 for over 3 months now.

Innercircle

Oct 30, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
Awaiting
Hello folks, after reading people update I think there is a serious problem with my parents‘ application, do you have same experience or it’s just my application?
Dec 3–submitted
April 8–request letter for form 5669 for both of them
April19–sent the form with the request letter to the email.
Since then, I never receive anything. The status of application is still returned. I just tried F12 trick, it shows casestatus id8, phase is:1 read only: false and rejection reasons: null. It does not have any updates or any agent info. Does this mean the application got rejected?
You are so not alone!
I submitted application since Nov 17 2021. I was asked to resubmit the IMM 5406 form in February which I did.
My F12 trick has been showing status 8 - returned for over 3 months now. I raised a webform over a month ago and still nothing.
Fingers crossed and hoping for the best.

You can raise a webform too and see if you get any response. Other than that, we’ll keep playing the waiting game.