02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Hello all,
I received my UCI today but I am not able to create account on online account tracker link, is it too soon? For GC Key I am not able to see anything in it, when I log in it simply says that you can either change the password, or userID and nothing else. Can anyone please share me the link where I can see the status of my application.

Back story: Today I received a request to submit my marriage certificate which I obviously submitted earlier and after few minutes I received another email stating that they found the certificate so disregard the email. So I found the UCI number on the pdf they sent me for mrrg certificate.

Thank you

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Passport along with photocopy of passport
Also, ask them to take their Aadhar card/Electricity bill and proof of COVID vaccination along with them.

Reactions: kuldip25

shahvishal679

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hi all, I need help pleaseee. Submitted my parents application December 6th no update until May 30th I got a ghost email and status says Returned and IMM5406 says incomplete. Now, my worry is there was no attachment letter to that email or in my profile as to what was incomplete. I see almost everyone in this portal says they got a letter with the email.

I am really worried. I have asked in this portal and someone adviced I should wait for a letter. This is the sixth day and I haven’t gotten any letter yet.

Please if this has happened to anyone, how long did it take to receive the letter for an incomplete IMM5406 after a ghost email.
Seems your situation is just like me. For me it said they are MISSING IMM 5768 form even though the form was there and completely filled correctly the first time as per my knowledge, however I did it again with the help of a youtube video and submitted back. Nothing to stress out, just complete your IMM 5406 form.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Applied on November 16th and today i received a letter by email with request to resend forms and send supporting documents .
1-funny thing they are asking me to prove that i divorced ,well this happened 23 years ago and when i moved to Canada with my Canadian wife ,all these documents for sure were provided for me to be able to proceed with my papers and i became a citizen ...
2-they want to know if i am the same person when it comes to my address, now for sure after i got my citizenship i didn't update them every time i changed my address , and the wording is kind of funny : documentation that demonstrates that the one that applied and myself are the same person
( anyone have an insight on how to prove this ? )
3- imm 5406 ...not sure what i did wrong but will do it again
4- best for last they need a CV for my mom that i stated clearly that she never worked in her life :)

( not complaining :) ,happy that the process started it was only to put everyone in the loop )

the whole thing was sent as an attachment sent by email and they send you two means to reply one by email to a specific address and one by post .
on another note the online application still out of reach so you cannot go back and look at any document like everyone stated before

and a 30 days delay to respond

F12 didnt show any updates different then before i received the letter
2. If you use a different address in the interest to apply form, then you need to proof that you moved from that address to your current address.

4. Your mom works as a homemaker. It's not uncommon for them to ask for CV even for a homemaker. Just write a simple one and send it along.

Reactions: Bimpsy_7

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Hi, thank you!!!

previous document - I was thinking about all the other forms I uploaded the first time. I was wondering if I should print them again and sign again with todays date. It seems like we don’t need to do that. Just submit new 5406.
Would that be correct?
Yes... just submit whatever they asked in letter only. Don't worry about previously submitted documents.

Reactions: sammiroobois

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
2. If you use a different address in the interest to apply form, then you need to proof that you moved from that address to your current address.

4. Your mom works as a homemaker. It's not uncommon for them to ask for CV even for a homemaker. Just write a simple one and send it along.
i used the same address when i sent the interest and when i applied ,assuming that when i received my citizenship in 2011 my home address was different ,never updated the address after as it wasnt relevant ( again only an assumption ,or a mistake on there side ...)

mlaurajoyce

Nov 20, 2020
Hi. My parents application linked with GCKey. No email received since application submission. However , biometrics number and enrollment already shown on GCKey platform (biometrics were done for visitor visa). I have a question, what does it signify if application is linked with GCKey? Thanks
@Chu2017 What info did you use to link the application. I am trying to link as well but i dont have application number

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
Thank you. How did you resend these documents? I mean i am not able to upload documents on the PR portal. I did email them on the email address provided in the pdf file which asked me to resend IMM 5768 form. I also send them these documents through CIC web form portal. Is there something else we need to do? Once they receive these forms how long does it take for the application to be back as submitted. For now it is showing returned.
I do not know honestly.
I just sent via email and then wait. nothing I receive by now, but it seems it takes one or two months for them to receive our application

alamzadeh

May 24, 2022
An update here if it is helpful for anyone else, after almost 2.5 months passing the biometrics, the medical request came in today. no PCC yet.
An additional update here, we received the Police Certificate request today as well as a request for a copy of my Passport (I'm cosigner for my in laws application). A spot for uploading the files is already added on the IRCC secure account (MyCIC) website.

On the funny side when we received the sponsor approval it said the case was sent to London IRCC and we were assuming all along that it went to UK but today we just found out it went to London Ontario.

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
An additional update here, we received the Police Certificate request today as well as a request for a copy of my Passport (I'm cosigner for my in laws application). A spot for uploading the files is already added on the IRCC secure account (MyCIC) website.

On the funny side when we received the sponsor approval it said the case was sent to London IRCC and we were assuming all along that it went to UK but today we just found out it went to London Ontario.
Congrats, Yeah its London, ON

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021

I can't believe they are still asking for your passport. I thought the check on co-signer ends when sponsor eligibility passed.
I have seen check on relationship of sponsor and parents after sponsor approval. It is reasonable as part of eligibility of the parents, but this is something new. Now I'm totally confused what they are doing.
What did you provide for the first submission? a cert or passport? and when did you receive sponsor approval?

Last edited: