IELTS Request
7 band
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
LANDED..........
29-12-2012
Following for same.... Anyone who has been successful in checking if applicant has blank last name? What to enter? Any thoughts?
Yes, Leave Given name empty, write it in Family name

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Can my parents go for upfront PCC.. without CIC request???
Can someone share experience or suggestion .
Yes, you can and I did that too. As soon as I received the PCC , got IRCC request to submit the next day. otherwise, I was planning to send through the web form.

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
can you share process please.. they are in India
You need to open a request on Passport seva kenda, take the appointment and go from there. Good luck with the process!

Reactions: kuldip25

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Hello everyone! For those who resubmitted forms or additional documents. Did you resubmit thru email or webform or both? Did you get auto reply? It says on the letter submit via one of the methods. But I am just wondering if what the others did. Thanks
I resubmitted on April 25th IMM5406 via email. No auto reply at all and I did not heard back anything since then. No update on F12 also. Hope they've received the documents.

smjafri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2008
hi,

I've been following the posts but first time posting here, my PGP application was submitted on Nov 8, 2021, got the ghost email on Jan 6. Biometrics invite on Mar 7 and completed biometrics on mar 24. Sponsor approval on Mar 10 and was told my application is sent to London IRCC and no request for medicals since then, I noticed most of people got the medical request within a week after biometrics are done but for us it's been 2 months and no news, anybody with the same status?

Also GCkey website used to work for me but now as soon as I login it goes to home page, is it the same for others?
Hi you need to remove the two cookies canada.ca and www.canada.ca and restart the browser. Login again it will allow access to my cic account. There is a lock in the browser address, click there and remove those cookies. Thanks

smjafri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2008
Need help to link to GC Key.
I have the application #, UCI etc. Received BIL & Medical letters as well.
I am only sponsoring my dad and mom, but when I try to link with GCKey and put '2' as the number of applicants, including main applicant, while linking the app - The application is not found.

I would be grateful if anyone has any information or suggestions. Thanks!
Try with you+co-signer+2=4

SergeiK

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
I have a question to those of you who could already link their application to GCKey. Did you notice any specific changes to the data sent in the permanent residence portal (the one you check with F12). I'm thinking of fields containig case status id or maybe UCI was assigned.
My parents have already received and did their medicals but I still can't link the application. Just trying to figure out if that's something I did incorrectly or the application simply is not at the right stage yet.
Thank you.