+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

sraboni5

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
It doesnt matter where they do the medical exams, just make sure you have it booked in the timeframe they provided you in the letter you received and, if not possible, you inform the reason why and when is the date you have for their exams. Hope this info helps.
thank you for replying. The IMM1017 forms they sent have their home address from back home, will that be an issue when we go for medical exam here?

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
they have asked me to send the right documents but I am not sure what that would be as I submitted my Canadian citizenship certificate and birth certificate
were you citizen at the time when you submitted interest to sponsor? if you provided PR # then you should submit copy of PR card together with citizenship cert. if the problem is with date of birth just include a letter of explanation.

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
thank you for replying. The IMM1017 forms they sent have their home address from back home, will that be an issue when we go for medical exam here?
no issues. my parents done medical in home country with canadian address on the form.
Edit: you should update their address by webform if they plan to stay in canada for a while.

physioyadav13

Oct 3, 2014
Hi, my parents submitted the app last Nov 2021 but never received any AOR; but yesterday they received medical request directly. But they came to visit Canada in March 2022 and are still here up to mid July 2022. Now, can they do medical from here? What should be the process now? I tried to call IRCC several time but no luck.. can anyone pls help/ guide what should be done now?
As far I know you can complete Medical in Canada also.

physioyadav13

Oct 3, 2014
Thanks for your reply. I am either not sure why they are asking for Voter id for a Canadain Citizen. Please let me know how are you responding to their request letter? Thanks much.
I am Canadian citizen, but still cic requested to submit Aadhar, Voter id ,Class 5,middle and matric marksheet.

bkbbh

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
friends, ultimately I was abl to fetch data on f12 today, but nothing was clear except date of recieving application and application intiation. I think after few weeks I can see some activities in my account . My time lines are
applied in Dec 2021.

Thanks

Reactions: wvo2017

bkbbh

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
Hi! Any update after submitting your option c? Thanks
Hi, I am not able to link my application on gc key. May be I am making some mistakes but I have tried every option and every time it says we are not recognising application. Pl help

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
I am Canadian citizen, but still cic requested to submit Aadhar, Voter id ,Class 5,middle and matric marksheet.
Did you submit the documents yet? If so, what docs and supporting's did you submit?

Hnggnn

May 23, 2020
I got an email request from CIC Mississauga today ask for my spouse's option C print out. CRA online only shows 2019 onwards so I am waiting for a hard copy from them for 2018 tax.
Application submitted Nov 19, 2021
F12 status ID 7 submitted first updated on Jan 21, 2022
F12 Status changed to ID10 Completed on April 28, 2022
I Still couldnt link my application using the application number on the letter. :(

sunny4u4270

Jul 3, 2017
I submitted the application on Nov 25, 2021. Still no response. No AOR. Is this normal Please suggest.
It's been 6 months like this.
Please suggest what can be done in this case.

Thanks,
Sunny

ghostk

Star Member
May 1, 2022
I got an email request from CIC Mississauga today ask for my spouse's option C print out. CRA online only shows 2019 onwards so I am waiting for a hard copy from them for 2018 tax.
Application submitted Nov 19, 2021
F12 status ID 7 submitted first updated on Jan 21, 2022
F12 Status changed to ID10 Completed on April 28, 2022
I Still couldnt link my application using the application number on the letter. :(
How did you receive application number? In option C request email?

ghostk

Star Member
May 1, 2022
I submitted the application on Nov 25, 2021. Still no response. No AOR. Is this normal Please suggest.
It's been 6 months like this.
Please suggest what can be done in this case.

Thanks,
Sunny
Many of us are in the same situation. Submitted Nov 13. No update at all.