Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VFS appointment letter
Valid Original Passport
Biometric Instruction Letter
Signed copy of the consent form, one form per applicant.

Please also carry copy of vaccination certificate, to present if asked.
I can’t find the VFS consent form on the VFS website. Can you please explain to me where to find it? Thanks so much!

I did a google search and found this:
https://assets.ctfassets.net/xxg4p8gt3sg6/2G0GtF7WPLvzToKOfompkv/c03d754f3eaf210cf115e35a9bfd096b/VFS-ConsentForm.pdf

Is it the right form? Thanks!

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
hi everyone,

I just got an email and they asked me for submit IMM5406 for both of my parents even I did it correct before. so guys who received this before, any advise that I should be attention to that before sending their form? they also asked it should has original signature?!

they also asked me as sponsor to send form IMM5768 which is for financial evaluation?! is that formal? we already singed and sent it before so why they asked it again?
I have been asked for IMM5406, I made a mistake that I wrote "not applicable" in address field for my grandpa who died in 2009. So if anyone died; you have to write down "city, country and date of death". Yes form has to be print and SIGN by hand.

not sure about IMM5768.

Reactions: RRBP

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Hello Friends. I was asked to resubmit IMM5406e for both parents which I have done on the weekend. I was asked to send the documents on an email that was provided and not to update the portal. For anyone who has done it in this matter before, did you get any system generated confirmation mail after sending it. The mail did not bounce so am assuming its gone. However, if anyone sent before has got a receipt, please let me know. TIA.
I sent the IMM5406 back in April end; no response or acknowledgement received till date for that. I guess we have to rely on F12.

Reactions: prashantpraut

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
I have been asked for IMM5406, I made a mistake that I wrote "not applicable" in address field for my grandpa who died in 2009. So if anyone died; you have to write down "city, country and date of death". Yes form has to be print and SIGN by hand.

not sure about IMM5768.
Thanks for your advise. I did same for death people as well. I put NA as well there.
and also di you fill out the form for who is above 22?

Reactions: Chintan.patel

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Thanks for your advise. I did same for death people as well. I put NA as well there.
and also di you fill out the form for who is above 22?
No I did not fill out the form for anyone above 22 because they are not a Dependents of PA. They are married now.

Reactions: RRBP

manie

Star Member
Jun 14, 2009
I asked my local MP to enquire from CIC (to know what exactly IRCC needs).. l am still waiting for the response. You too better seek help from your MP..
Thanks for your reply. Even though , the explanation letter was submitted along with the original application submission, looks like the ircc is not convinced about the name issue explanation. Planning to hire a lawyer. I know it is expensive, but I have no better choice now.

G32shaila

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
It shows submitted on PR portal for me as well. How did you link your application to GCKey?
Login to Gckey .. then if it shows your application in submitted then good .. otherwise below there is add link submitted application.. it will ask some information if it’s match you can link.. and get updated status

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
hi everyone,

I just got an email and they asked me for submit IMM5406 for both of my parents even I did it correct before. so guys who received this before, any advise that I should be attention to that before sending their form? they also asked it should has original signature?!

they also asked me as sponsor to send form IMM5768 which is for financial evaluation?! is that formal? we already singed and sent it before so why they asked it again?
Yes I got same request In March. I submit the document in March and april IRCC request for IMM5768(Last three years income) and IMM 1283(last 12 months income). Even though I put my SIN so IRCC can check with CRA but still they request these forms. After I submit the document in April, did not receive any auto reply email.

tj1696

Apr 14, 2022
Login to Gckey .. then if it shows your application in submitted then good .. otherwise below there is add link submitted application.. it will ask some information if it’s match you can link.. and get updated status
Thanks for your reply. Actually I just see my application in PR portal. I created GC key account but it doesn't show anything. I'm not sure how to link my application to gckey. I checked that tool to check online status of application where it asks for some information, I tried with Application number as well as UCI number but it shows message that this information is not identified. I'm not sure what's wrong but if I have UCI number and Application number, I should be able to link it.

Also I checked online. After logging in to gc key there should be option to see applications submitted but when I login it goes to continue page then it goes to main page of gov of canada and asks to select language. Seems it automatically logs out.

Last edited:

Lidwinad

Mar 21, 2021

Lidwinad

Mar 21, 2021
I can’t find the VFS consent form on the VFS website. Can you please explain to me where to find it? Thanks so much!

https://assets.ctfassets.net/xxg4p8gt3sg6/2G0GtF7WPLvzToKOfompkv/c03d754f3eaf210cf115e35a9bfd096b/VFS-ConsentForm.pdf

Yes that’s right. Hope you have fixed an appointment with vfs.

G32shaila

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Thanks for your reply. Actually I just see my application in PR portal. I created GC key account but it doesn't show anything. I'm not sure how to link my application to gckey. I checked that tool to check online status of application where it asks for some information, I tried with Application number as well as UCI number but it shows message that this information is not identified. I'm not sure what's wrong but if I have UCI number and Application number, I should be able to link it.

Also I checked online. After logging in to gc key there should be option to see applications submitted but when I login it goes to continue page then it goes to main page of gov of canada and asks to select language. Seems it automatically logs out.
Today site was under maintenance .. try after some time .. when answering last question.. number of members.. here actual numbers who are sponsored + sponsor ( if co sponsor is there add one more) other information give exact as in application
Where you got application number ?
I linked with UCI after that I got application number..

tj1696

Apr 14, 2022
Today site was under maintenance .. try after some time .. when answering last question.. number of members.. here actual numbers who are sponsored + sponsor ( if co sponsor is there add one more) other information give exact as in application
Where you got application number ?
I linked with UCI after that I got application number..
Yeah, will try it later. Might be site issue.
Application number and UCI number was mentioned in email for biometric and medical request.

nourmandy2

May 11, 2019
Hi guys, I sent document by email, does anyone know how can I know that they received it and linked to my file, I was not able to send it by Gckey because I didn't receive any message on the account ?

garrysandhu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2012
I got an email for my parents to see further details in GC key account and after logging in to GC key account there is a request letter, requiring to submit PCC and proof of relationship ( Aadhar and voter card). There is a placeholder to submit the required documents in GC Key.