+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

jel

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
My documents are only say complete: true but not the document approved still says null
same with my inlaws application. We received ghost email on Mar 22 and it shows exactly what you have mention. I wonder when all documents will be approved and not say Null. We were able to link to gckey on Apr 7. It just says in process. And they will send a message if they start to review eligibity.

Reactions: Bhaumik_Patel

G32shaila

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
What is your status in gckey?
For me it shows submitted
On PR portal it shows ‘submitted’ and view is disabled ( gray) but I linked my application to GCKEY ( IRCC secure Ac) there is no such status.. each and every step different status ..like eligibility under review, medical request sent, biometric not required, additional documents not required, etc ..

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
On PR portal it shows ‘submitted’ and view is disabled ( gray) but I linked my application to GCKEY ( IRCC secure Ac) there is no such status.. each and every step different status ..like eligibility under review, medical request sent, biometric not required, additional documents not required, etc ..
There is a status in the gc key account before getting into the full application status in “view the applications you have submitted” section. It is “current status”. Mine is submitted
Tried to attach a snapshot but didn’t work

G32shaila

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
There is a status in the gc key account before getting into the full application status in “view the applications you have submitted” section. It is “current status”. Mine is submitted
Tried to attach a snapshot but didn’t work
Ok.. it says’ your action is required’ as medical is not yet done. I got 1 st june appointment .. I think after submission of reports Gckey status will change.

Reactions: wvo2017

Nitulapointe

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
India
Hello everyone, So I applied back on Nov 2021... and I got my application returned asking to resubmit several documents. The one I am most confused about is my Birth Certificate. They have accepted it in the past, however this time they mentioned that """"The birth certificate provided for the Sponsor does not meet the requirements for processing. Please provide a photocopy of the Sponsor’s original birth certificate.""" I wonder if it because it has parents name without the last name. Should i submit the name change certificate along with my birth certificate ?? or it could be something else. ?? I would really appreciate a response.

April1990

Oct 22, 2021
Hello,
Kindly asking for information about the following:
1. Am trying to fill PGP IMM 008, 11 and14 questions aint working.(last time you entered Canada). It stays grey cannot write or fill it.
2. Regarding form IMM 5406Do I have to fill for all children regardless if they were canadian or not?
Thank you
P.s. The application was returned for incomplete information.

tj1696

Apr 14, 2022
PGP 2021
- Application submitted October 28, 2021
- "ghost update" email Feb 15, 2022
- Biometrics request March 11, 2022
- Sponsor approved March 14, 2022
- Medical request March 16, 2022
I also got these updates as you. But there is no change in PR portal. Did you link your application to gc key account? If yes, can you please advise how to do it?

April1990

Oct 22, 2021
Hello,
Kindly asking for information about the following:
1. Am trying to fill PGP IMM 008, 11 and14 questions aint working.(last time you entered Canada). It stays grey cannot write or fill it.
2. Regarding form IMM 5406Do I have to fill for all children regardless if they were canadian or not?
Thank you
P.s. The application was returned for incomplete information.
I noticed that the dates of last entry to Canada disappear when I select the country I live in

tj1696

Apr 14, 2022
It shows submitted on PR portal for me as well. How did you link your application to GCKey?

CanSpo

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
I informed on April 25 2022 through web form about change of address of Sponsor and also the Principle applicant and dependent from India to Canada. However a letter for sponsor eligibility on May 4 2022 is showing same old address of Sponsor. Also stating the file will be transferred to Vancouver immigration. Will it affect processing time ? Is it ok as we all are in ON Canada.