+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
Applied Oct.15, 2021, After medical updation, I hv not yet received PCC request.
Can we go for appointment of PCC with PSK at our own prior to pcc call?

Secondly, what is the validity of Indian PCC?
Whether IRCC ask for re-PCC like re-medical?

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
Hi, can anyone tell me what should I look when doing the F12 trick? I click on "cases?phaseId=1&count=50" and on the right I can see id number and CaseWorkerID. How can I see when it was last time updated? Any idea what count=50 mean?

My timeline:
Application Submitted: Sep 26, 2021
Ghost email: Nov 30, 2022
Sponsor Approval: Jan 12, 2022
Hv you received medical and pcc request

naveen881

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Hey Everyone !!

One of my close friends parents sponsorships has been returned and when we check inside it is showing incomplete now but we can't see what is incomplete.Apart from GCMS notes what else I can do to reconsider application ? Does anyone been in this situation?

naveen881

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Hi, can anyone tell me what should I look when doing the F12 trick? I click on "cases?phaseId=1&count=50" and on the right I can see id number and CaseWorkerID. How can I see when it was last time updated? Any idea what count=50 mean?

My timeline:
Application Submitted: Sep 26, 2021
Ghost email: Nov 30, 2022
Sponsor Approval: Jan 12, 2022
Cpy the whole line and paste in notepad and read lastUpdatedTime in the file and you will see for each document. Hope this helps

naveen881

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Hello, I received an update on my in laws application and when I checked the pgp portal it says the application has been returned and the consent and declaration form is incomplete. There is no instructions on how to upload or resubmit it. I can't upload or click the start to sign the declaration form. Please help.
Hey I am in the same situation. Let me know pls if you got any way out of this. Thanks

deepharman

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2012
Doc's Request.
07-03-2013
Nomination.....
29-10-2012
AOR Received.
06-01-2013
File Transfer...
16-05-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2013
Med's Done....
17-01-2013
Passport Req..
21-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2013
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
By any chance, is your case worker ku*****ch***g@cic… because my same docs were updated in the similar timeline.

I have the same agent and same way documents are checked. 5 documents were checked in between April 24th and 25th. Status says updated only documents aren't approved yet.

Thank you

Reactions: ghostk

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
I was able to link the application through GCKey today. Application status is ‘ we are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you’

The application number starts with F. Is this a temporary one or final application number?

Last edited:

Bhaumik_Patel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
F12 trick says status as completed on 21st apr. Did not receive any ghost updates. But able to link application using gckey account today. Don’t know if could have done it earlier because the number of dependents is the tricky one. Was able to add the correct number there and today the application got linked. Applied 3rd dec2021. Status on gckey shows as submitted. Please let me know of next steps. Thanks in advance.
What did you select as number of family members involved?

Bhaumik_Patel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
Applied Oct.15, 2021, After medical updation, I hv not yet received PCC request.
Can we go for appointment of PCC with PSK at our own prior to pcc call?

Secondly, what is the validity of Indian PCC?
Whether IRCC ask for re-PCC like re-medical?
I think you should go for it. My parents live in Tanzania and have already got their Indian PCC done through embassy. Here's what I found from the PGP guide,

"Police certificates
You don’t need police certificates when you submit your complete application. We ask you for police certificates for the person being sponsored and all family members 18 or older (who aren’t already Canadian citizens or permanent residents) later in the application process.

Police certificates are generally valid for 1 year from the date they’re issued. Depending on processing times, we may ask you for new certificates.

See how to get a police certificate for up-to-date information about obtaining a police certificate from any country."

Last edited:

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just linked my application to GCKey. “The number of people included in the application” tricked me. I had always entered 5 for myself, my husband, my parents, and my brother who is under 22 and is a dependent, and it never worked. I did not count my sister who is over 22 because I thought she was not a dependent. I tried 6 today and included my sister and it worked. I feel so stupid! Anyway, I am glad that I am finally able to link my application to GCKey.
Application submitted: Nov 25, 2021
F12 trick shows application was updated to “completed” (status ID was changed to 10) on April 8, 2022.
I have not received any ghost update or email.

Last edited:

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
I just linked my application to GCKey. “The number of people included in the application” tricked me. I have been entering 5 for myself, my husband, my parents, and my brother who is under 22 and is a dependant, and it never worked. I did not count my sister who is over 22 because I thought she was not a dependant. I tried 6 today and included my sister and it worked. I feel so stupid! Anyway, I am glad that I am finally able to link my application to GCKey.
Application submitted: Nov 25, 2021
F12 trick shows application was updated to “completed” (status ID was changed to 10) on April 8, 2022.
I have not received any ghost update or email.
We are in the same boat.
GCkey linked and status changed to completed using the F12 trick.
What is the status in your gckey account?

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We are in the same boat.
GCkey linked and status changed to completed using the F12 trick.
What is the status in your gckey account?
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of Eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Reactions: wvo2017