+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

prashantpraut

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Hello Everyone. Today I received a response to my application saying that the IMM5406 was not completed fully. It mentions the same for both my Principal applicant (my father in law) and the dependent (my mother in law)

1. It does not say what the error is. It simply provides the details of the mandatory fields and asks to submit to IRCC through e-mail
2. They have provided a link to download the document (pdf) -
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5406e.pdf

In this form there are only 3 rows to add Brothers and Sisters. However in both the cases, they have 3+ Siblings. The form says to attach separate sheet if additional space is required. However, i'm not sure if I need to mention the details on a blank page or should I take another copy of the same form and update in it leaving other portions blank.

Also can you please advise how I can copy Devnagri font to the pdf. It was allowing me in the online version but here when I copy from Google translate, it appears as ????? ? ??

Can anyone who has knowledge in the matter please guide.

Last edited:

sesenujs

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Tagbilaran City Bohol
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2012
AOR Received.
July 12, 2012
Med's Request
July 12, 2012
Med's Done....
July 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 03,2012 (STAMPED)
omg I just done this and I can see that my application has been updated April 21, 2022.. I submitted my application last Dec 05, 2021 and didn’t hear anything yet. I submitted my application together with my friend’s app as well and she received an email that she needs to re-done the app within 30 mins.. This was March 26 she received the email.

F12 trick shared by a member on this forum:

“Open a chrome tab>press F12>you will see some pane opening up on the right>click Network in that pane>then click Fetch/Xhr

now go to https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/ then sign in and click view application

on the right click on "cases?phase" > then click Preview on its right”

Lubana13

Oct 27, 2014
Hello Everyone. Today I received a response to my application saying that the IMM5406 was not completed fully. It mentions the same for both my Principal applicant (my father in law) and the dependent (my mother in law)

1. It does not say what the error is. It simply provides the details of the mandatory fields and asks to submit to IRCC through e-mail
2. They have provided a link to download the document (pdf) -
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5406e.pdf

In this form there are only 3 rows to add Brothers and Sisters. However in both the cases, they have 3+ Siblings. The form says to attach separate sheet if additional space is required. However, i'm not sure if I need to mention the details on a blank page or should I take another copy of the same form and update in it leaving other portions blank.

Also can you please advise how I can copy Devnagri font to the pdf. It was allowing me in the online version but here when I copy from Google translate, it appears as ????? ? ??

Can anyone who has knowledge in the matter please guide.
Hey I also got the same letter today

Reactions: kuldip25

makskop

Feb 10, 2016
Hi, can anyone tell me what should I look when doing the F12 trick? I click on "cases?phaseId=1&count=50" and on the right I can see id number and CaseWorkerID. How can I see when it was last time updated? Any idea what count=50 mean?

My timeline:
Application Submitted: Sep 26, 2021
Ghost email: Nov 30, 2022
Sponsor Approval: Jan 12, 2022

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hi All,

I submitted my parents application on Nov 25th, got medical requests on April 27th 2022.
Due to different medical and travel reasons, my parents would not be able to go for medicals within 30 days.

I am planning to inform ircc , explaining reason/explain...please let us know if any one has similar situation or have any advice on this.
I hope IRCC would understand the case and allow to defer it for some time....additional delay is expected in application , which we are fine with.

BOB56

Jan 21, 2021
already did what you said when I submitted all the documents in the portal last Oct 31. There are two(2) "consent and declaration" pdf files in the document section of the f12. I have not received any ghost email or any email for that matter since I submitted it last Oct 31. My only consolation on what is the status of my application is the F12 trick, where IMM008,5406,5562, and 5669 are reviewed/updated this April 20,22 and 24
I have same only those docs status updated on 24, other I for all null. Stay in touch and keep it posted if you get something

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
omg I just done this and I can see that my application has been updated April 21, 2022.. I submitted my application last Dec 05, 2021 and didn’t hear anything yet. I submitted my application together with my friend’s app as well and she received an email that she needs to re-done the app within 30 mins.. This was March 26 she received the email.
what is your status using F12 trick?
They asked tour friend to redo the application?
What was the reason?
Do you mean 30min or 30 days?

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
F12 trick says status as completed on 21st apr. Did not receive any ghost updates. But able to link application using gckey account today. Don’t know if could have done it earlier because the number of dependents is the tricky one. Was able to add the correct number there and today the application got linked. Applied 3rd dec2021. Status on gckey shows as submitted. Please let me know of next steps. Thanks in advance.