Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Did you get Sponsor approval? What is your ECAS status and GC key status?
I did not receive Sponsor approval yet. Nothing shows up in ECAS. GCKey status shows "We are processing your application" and they sent the Biometrics request information letter today.

Reactions: kuldip25

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi anyone from October 16, after I applied no update after that. Looks like they kinda forgot us lol,
Still many who applied for PGP who haven’t received AOR. This is a long process of 2.5+ years at the moment. Just because you haven’t received AOR doesn’t mean you will be processed last. Processing is influenced by many things throughout the process. If you know your application was received you just need to be patient.

babebabe

Jun 20, 2014
I received email let me provide marriage certificate. But I have provided the certificated ture copy of registration of marriage issued by canada provincial government in 2012 when i got married. Anyone know what the problem is? is it too old? is there an valid date for marriage certificate? Thanks.

carling

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
I received email let me provide marriage certificate. But I have provided the certificated ture copy of registration of marriage issued by canada provincial government in 2012 when i got married. Anyone know what the problem is? is it too old? is there an valid date for marriage certificate? Thanks.
Does it asks for your marriage certificate or for your parents?

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
#3,159

@prosanjitpaul had the same request and may be able to provide more insight.
there is a chance they did not receive your marriage certificate. you can send the same again with a letter of explanation.

Rossonero00

Oct 4, 2021
Hello,

I finally received an email from IRCC and the letter is asking my parents to each fill in their own IMM5406 which we failed to do and that's fine, the question i have is how do you fill IMM5406 for dependant children above 18? my sister depends on my parents due to a disability and the IMM5406 section A only has a section for Applicant or Spouse/Common Law Partner or Conjugal Partner.

Anyone had to fill an IMM5406 for depend child and was successful?

Appreciate any help. Thank you

arunisamaliya

Feb 9, 2022
I checked the F12 trick today and I see that the case is updated. I don't see the document approved: true but I see that status id is 10 now and it is changed to completed. What is status id 10 showing?
I am new here I also applied for my parents PR in 1st December 2021. just wondering what is F12 trick how can we use that
if possible can you let me know

mubashirathar56

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Hi everyone,

This might not be the right thread to post but hopefully some of you might have an answer for me. My wife is a Canadian Permanent resident and we planned a trip to US in end of April. She already has a US visitor visa and on a Pakistani passport. We just found that her passport will be expiring in August which is less than the 6 months period many countries require for your passport to be valid before they allow travelling.

Any one here have any experience if the US would allow entry and if they do then would she be allowed to return back to Canada by Canadian border agents?

Thank you

microbio1

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi,
After checking F12, my status changed to "Complete" and Case 10. What does this mean? Thank you.
My parents also recently applied for extension of their visa and had their medical done, can I use their medical for PGP application? Thank you.

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am new here I also applied for my parents PR in 1st December 2021. just wondering what is F12 trick how can we use that
if possible can you let me know

Following are the steps:

Open a chrome tab>press F12>you will see some pane opening up on the right>click Network in that pane>then click Fetch/Xhr

now go to https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/ then sign in and click view application

on the right click on "cases?phase" > then click Preview on its right

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
After checking F12, my status changed to "Complete" and Case 10. What does this mean? Thank you.
My parents also recently applied for extension of their visa and had their medical done, can I use their medical for PGP application? Thank you.
I think it means the case worker started reviewing your documents and hopefully you will receive an update soon.
When was your application last updated? (What do you see on the line “updated at …”?)
From what some people shared, IRCC has been using past medical exam which was completed in the past few years (from super visa/ visa extension application) for PGP application. I hope your parents will not have to complete medical exam again.

Last edited:
Reactions: kuldip25

movais

Sep 10, 2018
Hey guys, i need advise regarding applying for visitor visa.

I have submitted my parents application for PR in December 2021. I was wondering if i can apply for visitor visa for them or will it get rejected on basis that you have applied for PR already? The PR application is going to take almost 2.5 years lol. They just want to visit in summer for few weeks. Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks

Reactions: G32shaila