+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

akd2250

Sep 21, 2021
Toronto
Hello,

My mom (principal applicant) received CIC's ghost email (see below) on April 7, 2022. However, when I log in, I found the status as 'Returned'. On clicking it for details, the form IMM 5475 shows 'incomplete' and so does the Consent and Declaration. Rest of the forms are marked as 'Complete'.

I've not filled in IMM5476. The online portal does not allow me to do anything.

What should I do? Do I (Sponsor) have to link my GC Key to the PGP application? If yes, how? I am not sure about the next steps. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.

This email is to notify you that your permanent residence application status has been updated on your IRCC Permanent Residence portal account.

To view your permanent residence application status, log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

You can access the portal using this link: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you or principle applicant must have received another email to fill the form again. and they would have sent the form to send back with the new form.

Reactions: Cal_gary_PR

akd2250

Sep 21, 2021
Toronto
hello, my parents are coming to Canada 1st week of May on visitor visa. Do I need to inform CIC? if yes, do I email them? I do have a file number as they requested new copy of IMM5476 Use of Representative 2 weeks ago (which I sent via email) and ghost email.

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
hello, my parents are coming to Canada 1st week of May on visitor visa. Do I need to inform CIC? if yes, do I email them? I do have a file number as they requested new copy of IMM5476 Use of Representative 2 weeks ago (which I sent via email) and ghost email.
Yes you need to inform IRCC so for your parents next steps can done in Canada.
Through web form change address for your parents.

Reactions: akd2250

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Yesterday I sent requested documents to IRCC email but I didn’t receive any automated email. So today again I sent and still did not receive any automated email for acknowledgment.
Is anyone having same issue?
should I need to contact IRCC?

KerryO

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
Hi all, I am planning to apply for my mom's supervisa. Can someone share their experience with health insurance? How does it work? Also, my company offers free health insurance for myself and my family in Canada, am I able to use that insurance? Just looking for some direction here! Thanks!

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyone on or after Nov 25th- haven't received anything yet?
I submitted my application on Nov 25 and have not received any update. I can’t understand the order of processing. Some people who applied in December already got the ghost update or a request for additional documents while some people who applied in October still got no update. I wish the process were more fair and transparent.

Reactions: Bimpsy_7

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Hi all, I am planning to apply for my mom's supervisa. Can someone share their experience with health insurance? How does it work? Also, my company offers free health insurance for myself and my family in Canada, am I able to use that insurance? Just looking for some direction here! Thanks!
there is specific criteria that is related to the super visa insurance found at the IRCC site ,your private insurance might offer the same type of insurance but most probably what your family have is different then what is required .i personally used the service myself for a family member from one of the insurance companies but good thing didnt have any need to use it ,some companies they offer coverage up to 89 years old supervisa clients .

Last edited:

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Yesterday I sent requested documents to IRCC email but I didn’t receive any automated email. So today again I sent and still did not receive any automated email for acknowledgment.
Is anyone having same issue?
should I need to contact IRCC?

coolrc_04

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Can someone please confirm what is a ghost email or share the subject or sender email address for this ghost email? Thanks