+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

JUNB

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
Hi, is anyone else here submitting for parent settlement in QUEBEC? Obviously a much different process than everyone else...has anyone gotten past the ghost email?
Thanks
yes from Quebec, submitted my applicaion Oct 31 2021 and up to now, nothing

Jasmeet0101

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Hello Guys,

I was about to send the IMM 5768 again. I submitted it with application too, as now they are requesting again. I just saw one thing, that i must have missed, check the Question - 6. So i am applying for my parents and i have co-signer as my wife and i have little daughter, so in section 6 -

"Every other Family member not included above and dependent on you financially, whether living with you or not. Enter the number in box, and provide details on back of the page"

Question from myside - I am adding that number 1(as counting my daughter), questions is should i need to add a extra page letting them know who is that 1 here in section 6

Thanks for your help

YashviS

Jan 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-08-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Looking at all the comments and updates I can assume that the application processing is not dependant on the date of submission. For example, many of the Sept / Nov applicant haven't heard anything whereas some have reached to the PCC stage regardless of the date submitted.

Reactions: Bimpsy_7

Hommy

Mar 26, 2022
Hello Guys,

I was about to send the IMM 5768 again. I submitted it with application too, as now they are requesting again. I just saw one thing, that i must have missed, check the Question - 6. So i am applying for my parents and i have co-signer as my wife and i have little daughter, so in section 6 -

"Every other Family member not included above and dependent on you financially, whether living with you or not. Enter the number in box, and provide details on back of the page"

Question from myside - I am adding that number 1(as counting my daughter), questions is should i need to add a extra page letting them know who is that 1 here in section 6

Thanks for your help
Yes I am doing the same thing but I am confused about question 12 in the same form, do I add all the names of my kids only right???

Hommy

Mar 26, 2022
I need a little help in Question 12 of imm 5768, what to add in this questions, I assume only the names of children and their date of birth????"Every other Family member not included above and dependent on you financially, whether living with you or not.”
Thanks in advance

ashloging

Apr 4, 2014
Hi All,

I need some information to plan for the next steps. My parents got medical request on 2nd March and they got it completed on 7th march. My dad had a surgery earlier and hence canada consulate office New Delhi has asked to do an additional sputum test and chest xray after 6 weeks of sputum collection for my father. Since the initial timeline for medical was till 2nd April 2022, should I send note to CIC. Please advise.

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Hi All,

I need some information to plan for the next steps. My parents got medical request on 2nd March and they got it completed on 7th march. My dad had a surgery earlier and hence canada consulate office New Delhi has asked to do an additional sputum test and chest xray after 6 weeks of sputum collection for my father. Since the initial timeline for medical was till 2nd April 2022, should I send note to CIC. Please advise.
Hi, just to understand better, please what timeline did they give for the follow up medical request since 2nd April is for the initial request. Also, do one usually get a document from the doctor that one can upload like we did during the PPR days? Since CIC asked for the additional follow-up I believe the doc would send results directly to them but you can also send evidence of the medical appointment and state that there would be a 6 weeks wait.

ICE85

Oct 5, 2014
Anyone else notice the edit button on the online portal is now usable? my application was showing returned in February when asked to complete 5406 and I couldn't edit the online form.

I don't want to edit the online form now. Does anyone have the same experience?

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Anyone else notice the edit button on the online portal is now usable? my application was showing returned in February when asked to complete 5406 and I couldn't edit the online form.

I don't want to edit the online form now. Does anyone have the same experience?
try the f12 to see what's going on