+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Felix_PGP2021

Star Member
May 13, 2022
I received a Pre-Arrival Services Letter thru email today and would like to ask if it is mandatory to attend the pre-arrival seminar before departing to Canada or maybe I could attend the pre-arrival seminar after I arrive with my wife in Canada. Any comment will be highly appreciated. thank you
I don’t think it is mandatory and I am now even not sure what Pre-Arrival indicates in the review process. I received it last December, but still waiting for the next step.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I received a Pre-Arrival Services Letter thru email today and would like to ask if it is mandatory to attend the pre-arrival seminar before departing to Canada or maybe I could attend the pre-arrival seminar after I arrive with my wife in Canada. Any comment will be highly appreciated. thank you
the information in the pre-arrival is just FYI type of material. You do not need to "attend" any of those.

Reactions: jojozhumj

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Once the passport tracking on VFS website says the below 'Your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXX has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, NEW DELHI on XXXXXXX and is in transit to the IRCC Office in NEW DELHI for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/India ' how long does it take to get the stamped passports back?

Reactions: ziffyasif

raraj87

Feb 15, 2015
Hello, Im not sure if anyone have any similar experience. Will need your thoughts on this. I sumbitted my mother's application on Nov 2021 up until now the only status was Medical Exam Passed. I have submitted the Police Clearance Certificate for countries she resided more than 6 months. Today letter came back from them saying that there is missing documents and police clearance from one of the countries is not there . Requested to send the Police Clearance again.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hi,
I am looking an expert advise regarding my Parents Grandparents visa application.

In my parents grandparents application my mother is a principal applicant and father as spouse and brother and sister as dependent.
I was requested on May 10 to submit additional document for my Brother
IMM 5669 and IMM 5562
Which I upload and submitted.
Today I received a letter ——-

This letter is in reference to your application for permanent residence.
I have reviewed your application and documents you submitted in its support. I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
You were asked on May 10, 2023 to produce the following evidence and document(s) in order to make an assessment on your application:
Xxxxxxyyyyyyyy - Brother name :
- Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.
- IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels
The letter informed you that if this office did not receive the required evidence or documents from you by the due date of the letter, your application would be assessed on the basis of the information that was already before the officer.
To this date, we have not received the documents as requested.
I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information.

Now I am in doubtful situation either I received this letter because of they did not receive the documents which I upload or I made a mistake to fill those two forms

As I can see IMM 5562 says the principal applicant must complete this form but because they requested for my brother so It was filled and signed by him. Is that correct ?
Or do My mother need to fill this form and provide my brother and sister information under section 2 (C) and she need to sign at the end ?

IMM 5669 clearly says to chose whether you are principal applicant or spouse or dependent child so my brother chose dependent when he filled and signed the form. I believe that’s correct please let me know.

Last time when My mother submit those documents She directly upload as her application is linked but when we submit it always asked to sign so she signed as it’s her application. I believe this is also correct but please let me know.

I am really looking some expert advised here as I am not sure either I will send or upload same documents or do I need to fill in different way specially IMM 5562

looking Forward your response.

thanks

D

ziffyasif

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Ghaziabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2174 - Software Game Developer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-12-2016
Once the passport tracking on VFS website says the below 'Your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXX has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, NEW DELHI on XXXXXXX and is in transit to the IRCC Office in NEW DELHI for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/India ' how long does it take to get the stamped passports back?
Mine is in the same situation. Looking forward to some idea about timelines