Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
it's a letter to inform some of the services available to soon-to-be PR. Some receive it. Some don't. Wont' affect the process though. Don't worry about it.
Thank you for replying ☺
much appreciated

thakurvet

Jul 16, 2013
Yes , its normal to have Principal applicant's name on the AOR.
Thank you, for the response. I am still not able to check their application status online. How long does it take from the acknowledgment until the online tool can be used to check the status?

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Hi everyone
Just an update here and a question if anyone knows the steps for Quebec.

- Nov 2021: file submitted
- 26 April: Got additional information requested.
Status on file (changed to returned)
- 12 May: emailed the additional info requested
- 25 Oct (Status on file changed to submitted)
- 28 Oct (Recieved AOR)

now should I wait for another letter to submit request to Quebec? Or could I proceed with only the AOR (just abit Confused) and still not able to link the application will try in few days.

thank you all.
You need to wait for sponsor approval letter. In that letter you will have instructions on how to submit undertaking application for Quebec.

Reactions: Seedorf_20

Lubana13

Oct 27, 2014
Hello,
I am PGP 2021 applicant. So far I have received as per below.

1. Able to open the account using Gc key.
2. Submitted Biometrics on October 6.
3. Sponsor approved Oct 6.
4. Waiting for the next steps

what shall I expect to receive next(medical or PCC) ? And how long shall it take ?
Hey we also got sponsor eligible letter on Oct 6 and still waiting? Application moved to Vancouver

Bz2

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Thank you, for the response. I am still not able to check their application status online. How long does it take from the acknowledgment until the online tool can be used to check the status?
Were u able to link your application just yet??

Bz2

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Hello all i applied in PGP lottery back in oct 2020 and received selection letter in Oct 2021 with deadline on 6 dec 2021 I submitted the application and then there was complete silence in May 2022 I received email to submit further documents which i did by june 2022 (i emailed them because letter say its fast way)
Last sat I received a call from case officer that my application is in abadoned applications because they never received my email she asked me to send everything again i emailed again and also sent hard copies
I received AOR on thurs 27 oct
My question is
How long does the whole process takes?
How can i add application to GCkey account i have tried to link it several times but its not working should i wait a few more days to recieve an email to link our application like we receive when we apply for citizenship?
If i move to any other country for instance will my parents still be able to come? Or will it change
Thanks

taxi17

Oct 2, 2021
Hi there …’my parents got medical request and put webform on same day with medical details..
After deadline status change online that medical results not recieved but when i called call center rep said that it has been received..
What should I do??

swapnali85

Jan 31, 2022
Has anyone had the same issue and/or know what I need to do here?

I sponsored my parents and sent all docs on November 2021. They flew to Canada on July end and we received the bio metrics request in August 2022, medical in September and PCC in October. PCC is still in progress and might be completed in next 2 weeks. Now they have a return ticket to their home country on November 23rd. Should I extend their stay or should I let them go and do their landing next year?

application submitted: Nov 13, 2021
AOR: June 2022
Biometric - August 16, 2022
Medical request: Sep 29,2022
Medical exams completed: Oct 4,2022
Pre arrival letter : Oct 7,2022
PCC: Oct 18, 2022

swapnali85

Jan 31, 2022
Hi everyone
Just an update here and a question if anyone knows the steps for Quebec.

- Nov 2021: file submitted
- 26 April: Got additional information requested.
Status on file (changed to returned)
- 12 May: emailed the additional info requested
- 25 Oct (Status on file changed to submitted)
- 28 Oct (Recieved AOR)

now should I wait for another letter to submit request to Quebec? Or could I proceed with only the AOR (just abit Confused) and still not able to link the application will try in few days.

thank you all.
Has anyone had the same issue and/or know what I need to do here?

I sponsored my parents and have my dad as primary applicant, my mom as independent. We received the medical requests on Sep 26 for my parents and also my brother. However, my brother is 25 years old and currently living in Canada under work visa, I only listed him as a family member in the profile but not sure why his name is showing on the list of independent and also got a medical request. So I called CIC and the rep told me to have my parents do medical exams and submit an explanation letter mentioning about my brother not accompanying my parents in the application. I did that on Oct 4 and also my parents completed the medical exam on the same day.
I got PCC request on Oct 28 and thought things have been going fine but today I notice the medical exam status on the profile online got updated and it says that CIC havent received the exam reports. What should I do in this case?
here is my timeline so far:

application submitted: Nov 9, 2021
AOR: may 9 2022
SA: jul 20 2022
Pre arrival letter : Sep 25,2022
Medical request: Sep 26,2022
Explanation letter submitted via webform : Oct 4,2022
Medical exams completed: Oct4,2022
PCC: Oct 28, 2022
I have the same issue. How did you submit the letter of explanation? I am planning to submit one.

UGC

Oct 20, 2022
Does Vfs send only one tracking id email or separate individual tracking id email for both parent? Please share your experience..

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Hello all i applied in PGP lottery back in oct 2020 and received selection letter in Oct 2021 with deadline on 6 dec 2021 I submitted the application and then there was complete silence in May 2022 I received email to submit further documents which i did by june 2022 (i emailed them because letter say its fast way)
Last sat I received a call from case officer that my application is in abadoned applications because they never received my email she asked me to send everything again i emailed again and also sent hard copies
I received AOR on thurs 27 oct
My question is
How long does the whole process takes?
How can i add application to GCkey account i have tried to link it several times but its not working should i wait a few more days to recieve an email to link our application like we receive when we apply for citizenship?
If i move to any other country for instance will my parents still be able to come? Or will it change
Thanks
It's different for everyone. Some people have already gotten PPRs and some just got AOR last month. The whole process from the date of submission to PPR can take anywhere between approx 1 year up to 2.5 years.

The rules say that your primary residential address must be in Canada when you submit your application and until a decision is made, so you should be living in Canada until then.

Reactions: Vkbhalla and YVR123

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
It's different for everyone. Some people have already gotten PPRs and some just got AOR last month. The whole process from the date of submission to PPR can take anywhere between approx 1 year up to 2.5 years.

The rules say that your primary residential address must be in Canada when you submit your application and until a decision is made, so you should be living in Canada until then.
[/QUOTE

Can you please guide me where i can find this rules...it seems you found the puzzle finally !!!