+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

BOB56

Jan 21, 2021
For Adhar card, Voters card do we need to translate it. I have Indian Adhar card and Voters card and they contains both local language as well as English. My questions is to those who had same requested and what they submitted? Will ID with both language we get from govt is enough or need to translate?

Bhaumik_Patel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
For Adhar card, Voters card do we need to translate it. I have Indian Adhar card and Voters card and they contains both local language as well as English. My questions is to those who had same requested and what they submitted? Will ID with both language we get from govt is enough or need to translate?
I submitted without translation as both had information in English as well.

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
My parents file has travelled all over from Mississauga to Accra to Montreal to Vancouver to London Ontario. I am praying London Ontario is the last bus stop...lol.

Mississauga did take over a year to send it to Accra then Accra took a nap for over a year. I'm not sure when exactly they sent it to Montreal because all the while I was thinking it was in Accra it appears they sent it to Montreal approx after over a year sitting idle in Accra), then Montreal held into it till May 2022. So between Mississauga, Accra & Montreal it spent 32 months...

Montreal to Vancouver was on/about May 2022, same May 2022 it went to London Ontario.

I got a call from London Ontario that's how I know it is currently in London Ontario. However, I am not sure if it has travelled again...lol

The GCMS note I ordered in Jan, I just received in end of June and I saw all the prior transfers. They stated workload redistribution as the reason.
Oh No, are your parents from Nigeria as well?

Apr 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11, 2015
AOR Received.
February 2, 2016 (AOR 1) AOR2 May 12, 2016
File Transfer...
February 16, 2016 (Feb 22nd File received in Manila Visa Office)
Med's Done....
December 7, 2015
Passport Req..
September 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 3, 2016
LANDED..........
October 23, 2016

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
I received additional documents request for parents and self - Office - CPC-Missisuauga
1. PCC for Malaysia and India for mom and dad . does anyone know how to get PCC for Malaysia from india and how long it takes?
2. Proof of relationship between me and my dad. i already provided 10th, 12th and Degree convocation. they're asking for voters id but i dont have it, but i can give aadhar and pan card , is that enough?

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
What's your timeline?
Application submitted- Oct 17, 2021
Request for IMM5406- Dec14, 2021
Ghost email March 4, 2022
Biometrics letter for dependants (2)- April 4, 2022 (Parents have biometrics on file)
Linking to IRCC portal- April 4, 2022
Sponsorship approval letter via email- April 6 2022, Application forwarded to Montreal Immigration for further processing (Nigerian)

Reactions: xza55

CanSpo

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Invitation received 2021 Sept 29- parents from India
Submitted - 2021 Oct 14
Ghost email - 2021 Dec 10
GC key login - 2022 March 11
AOR received- 2022 March 25
Biometrics -Not required old updated showing in GC key account
Webform submitted - 2022 April 25 new address intimation-as Arrived in Canada on visitor. We- Parents from India
Sponsor approval - 2022 May 4 with intimation of File transferred to Vancouver
Webform address updation: 2022 June 15 email received.
Medical request- waiting
Pcc- waiting
Ppr- waiting
Any updates from file processing at Vancouver???

Reactions: kuldip25

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Hello everyone,

I need some help here. I live in Quebec and applied for my parents in December 2021. Biometric and Medical is done by my parents last month and now they they received an email to provide PCC in 30 days, with CSQ and documents proving they are married.

I have few questions regarding this...

1. when my parents did their medical, hospital staff in India told them that they would have to send medical examination proof to IRCC. But IRCC website suggests that if doctor uses emedic the they don't need anything from applicant. in this case what should I do? My parents have receipt with their picture and confirmation of medical examination from hospital with emedic form.

2. My mother is currently in Canada on visitor visa and dad in in India, both Indian and BLS Canadian passport office has confirmed that they won't be able to provide PCC within 30 days. What should I do in this case? The earliest appointment my dad found was July 21 after that dead line is just 15 days later and for my mother BLS international said 6-8 weeks.

3. FOR CSQ: I haven't heard anything from IRCC regarding sponsership approval, or any request for me to submit my document to immigration quebec for approval for sponsership. In this case how can my parents apply for CSQ? Also Immigration quebec has also confirmed it will take more then 30 days for them to issue CSQ.

Apart from this I am not able to login to PR portal since last week, even after changing my password few times....it always gives me error as ID and password is incorrect
I am also not able to link the application with GC key.

Any help here would be appreciated, I have called IRCC many many many many times, but haven't been able to reach them once....
3. FOR CSQ: I haven't heard anything from IRCC regarding sponsorship approval, or any request for me to submit my document to immigration Quebec for approval for sponsorship. In this case how can my parents apply for CSQ? Also Immigration Quebec has also confirmed it will take more than 30 days for them to issue CSQ.

you cannot proceed with CSQ application before you receive the letter from IRCC ,Quebec processing time for PGP goes up to 6 month presently you can always check the processing time on the Quebec immigration site ,what is important in this case is to apply immediately when you get the letter ,you will have your payment receipt as a proof of payment and advise IRCC accordingly

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
I am not able to find my parents file on gckey to add it to my gckey account. I tried with file number, uci number of my mom and dad as well. Is there something I am doing wrong.
My parents completed their biometric and medical, their application is transferred to Mississauga as per cic email. And I received sponsor approval letter. I submitted their police clearance certificate too.
my dad received another medical test which he took today.
I can not track their application on pr application tracker too.

gsshergill

Jul 12, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I got a request from CIC to provide following for my Mother (principal Applicant). She's US citizen and doesn't have requested documents.
> Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to your spouse please provide the Aadhaar and
Voter’s ID card for yourself and your spouse. NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship.
This must be received at this office by: 2022/08/11
> Police Certificates (Multiple): You are required to provide a copy of your original police certificate
from USA, INDIA

Does she need to provide PCC for Canada as she had stayed with me for 1 year?

Chand12345

Dec 23, 2021
While filling out the passport submission webform I wrote the Email address. I have paid the money.,but I m not able to get an email from VFS . What should I do? I have called at VFS helpline and they told me to chat. Where should I chat? does anybody have any link

Reactions: kuldip25